pewter
    01 ws6

mtx amplified sub

Can this be hooked up to the factory t/a system? Probably a stupid question but i'm thinking about buying one of these. Also whats the sound quality like

thanks Daniel

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Yes you can. You will need a line out converter unless it has speaker level inputs. should sound decent.

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

If you are talking about the stealth box from the WS6store then use you will need the line out converter other then that it is an easy install. Just make sure you adjust everything first before you put it all together again.

pewter
    01 ws6

what is a line out converter....i'm not very stereo literate lol

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

It converts the speaker level to rca jacks.

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS.6

I've thought about getting this simple set-up to add some more bass to the factory Monsoon system...I don't want anything crazy in terms of bass (been there, done that on other cars-not really for me anymore), but just want to add some more depth to whatever is in the cd player. Does anyone have this installed? I'm worried it might not sound the best with stock speakers....

Blue
    2002 Z28 Camaro M6

Quote Originally Posted by jujofields View Post
    I've thought about getting this simple set-up to add some more bass to the factory Monsoon system...I don't want anything crazy in terms of bass (been there, done that on other cars-not really for me anymore), but just want to add some more depth to whatever is in the cd player. Does anyone have this installed? I'm worried it might not sound the best with stock speakers....

That is the exact reason why I have mine installed. It works well just make sure you do not have the amp turned up to much.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 SS M6

Just get a pair of the Elemental Designs 6.5" subs. They'll be more than enough bass, and fit in the sail panels.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by squee View Post
    Just get a pair of the Elemental Designs 6.5" subs. They'll be more than enough bass, and fit in the sail panels.
    i've had 2x10's and sold them. I missed the bass but didn't want the seizure-enducing pounding. The eu700's are a perfect replacement, but like most things, need some fitment help

Thread Information