Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Goddess of love HiFonics

Here is some pics of one of the BEST amps ever made by the best designer ever Steve Mantz. He designed many of the real amps for Autotek,Lanzar,Crunch,Rotek,Planet Audio,and EarthQuake.
    And yes most of these companys are still out there but ALL went bankrupt and are NOW Jap junk.

This a White Series VIII HiFonics Aphrodite 6 channel monster. It can run your whole system or you can use it to push all your mids and tweets which is what I do. It also has a fully adjustable 3 way electronic x-over built in that has a line out for the sub amp x-over....... There BAD boy 2 channels had NO x-over (BOLTAR,ZUES,&COLOSSUS) JUST MONSTER POWER.
    It is 50w X 6 at 4ohms at the low THD of 0.02%
    Anybody that is a true audiophile knows how under rated ALL Zed Audio amps were. There #'s were at 12.45volts so you can imagine what they do at 14.4+.
    Thought I would share a couple pics of my latest add to the collection. I just stold this bad boy of Ebay for $450 which is a steal for me. They were $1100 in 1992 and this one has 2 VERY small scrathes.
    But the sound quality is 20 times better than any new 4 or 5 channel out there today and for that matter probably cheaper.

Steve is still designing amps in Cali. here is a link to his site. He is making the only Class D amps that I have heard that don't sound "flat" like they are missing something.
    http://www.zedaudio.com/home.html
    Last edited by LS2Tuner; 07-04-2007 at 10:41 AM.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Thread Information