White
    96 firebird vert

94 formula front end conversion wiring help!! plzz

Not sure if this would be the best place for the question, I know thrs a couple conversion threads on here but don't really specify my question.. So I'm doing the front end conversion, which I'm not worried about at all except for the wire splicing... I'm getting juz a reg firebird front bumper so not the t/a one.. Just wondered how the signal lights and side marker lights should be spliced since the 93-97 don't got side markers on front?? Also, I don't got ny fog lights, but I know thrs a spot for fogs so didn't know if thrs wires or not and if they can juz be spliced into new plugs.. And any advice you can give me on the headlight wiring would be great too, I know thrs ovbiously one more light on each side on the 98-02 and have read that some ppl haven't been able to get both to come on at same time (low beams and high beams wen needed).. I would appreciate any1s help and advice and could use it asap thanks a lot guyz!!

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

I will tell you not to worry about the side markers since the 93-97 did in fact have them it’s just that they were integrated in with the corner light and should just be plug and play. As far as the head light goes, I would think to just splice them normally and hook them up the same way with the new setup. I have never done this conversion swap so there may be more to it than that for the headlights, I’m really not 100% sure. I can’t imagine it being too terribly difficult though.

White
    96 firebird vert

Alright thanks a lot for the info on the corners I didn't know that.. Anyone else got info on the fog light wiring?? And are the motors the same for the different ranges of years or are they and the plugs different ??

White
    96 firebird vert

By motors I mean headlight motors?

BANGIN GEARS>STAB N STEER BLK2KSS's Avatar

TRIPLE BLACK
    2000 CAMARO SS M6 #2100

Quote Originally Posted by augie1209 View Post
    Alright thanks a lot for the info on the corners I didn't know that.. Anyone else got info on the fog light wiring?? And are the motors the same for the different ranges of years or are they and the plugs different ??
    Im pretty sure the motors for the headlights are the same. With the fogs, I would think that there would be somewhere on the harness to plug em up. Not sure if GM made a completely different harness for the non-fog light cars or not.

Thread Information