Black
    99 Camaro

Who wants $250 of Performance Parts for FREEEEE!!

Who wants $250 of Performance Parts for FREEEEE!!

From November 21st until December 22nd New Era Performance is offering a Christmas Special like NONE OTHER!!!
    All orders that are over $500 will be placed into a raffle for $250 towards anything we sell at New Era Performance!

This special is for any order placed on ourwebsite @ www.neweraperformanceparts.com OR phone orders up until 5:00pm EST on Dec. 22nd. The winner will be announced on Christmas Eve.

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Several parts needed

I want a special price on this list of parts, PM me, or email.

2000 Formula AT

SFCs, I was looking at the bolt in SFCs from SLP, the Kenny Brown like triangled style, in red. I would weld them too for rigidity. I also like the BMR boxed SFCs in red. I used them on a 2002 Firehawk. Please quote both.

FAST intake w90mm TB & fuel railings. Can you make a recommendaton on the TB? I have not kept upt to date with the best items on the Fbody since I bought my Corvette. I know there is the FAST items, also TPIS, Holley, and others. Let me know what you think and quote it as well.

Sun Coast Predator style hood, or the SLP Ram Air style that looks more aggressive then the stock Ram Air hood. I am not sure which I want. I want the base hood, with no options.

Cold Air Induction Pkg. from SLP, wth the Lid and wind deflector. I already have the Blackwing Lid & filter off my wrecked Firehawk. I would buy this package if you thought I would pick up HP over the Blackwing. At a minimum I would like the wind deflector that picks up air from under the nose of the car. I am not sure what you call that. Please quote both, the entire SLP induction pack and just the deflector.

Roll Cage for 2000 Firebird w T-tops, Chromoly too, either Wolfe or ??? Again, I have not kept up on this. I probably should have what it takes to keep this NHRA legal for a 11 second car. Is it possible to have the removeable door bars and be legal? what about options on the back seat bar for the harness, can it be removeable? Do you know anyway to keep the back seat useable with a legal cage for under 12 seconds?

Pace Setter LT headers coated, with ORY pipe too. I have not kept up with this either, if there is a better performing set of headers, please quote them as well. I may have to go cheaper here, but may not. Let me know what you think. I will need gaskets, 02 extentions, and anything else you can think of. When I did the SLP LTs on my 2002 Firehawk it was a bear. I had a heck of a time. If you know any that fit better then others, tell me. Also, I want to make sure I can change plugs without removing the headers. This will be important, as I am trying to build this car up for weekend fun. I may even add a ProCharger at a later time.

There will be some additional parts for the Corvette and Firebird after 1/1/07 but this will be all for now. I have to save some money for Christmas. I know I will be adding wheels and tires for the Formula. With drag radials as big as I can go without mini-tubbing the car. If you have experience with this let me know.

Thanks,
    Last edited by C6 Corvette; 11-23-2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: forgot item

Black
    99 Camaro

PM sent!

Black
    99 Camaro

Bump to the top...sale ends soon!

Thread Information