Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

R1Concepts Exclusive LS1.com Discount!!!!

R1 Concepts Inc. is proud to offer our Premier Rotors to LS1.com!

Premier series rotors are made with stronger iron cast metal (XG3500) with HIGH Carbon for overall tension strength and cooling efficiency. The Premier Series rotors are cast with a 50/50 center split for better heat distribution while maintaining OE vane count. Premier rotors utilize a black Electro-coating finish applied on the hubs and inner vane structures providing long lasting corrosion protection. All OEM sized and will bolt right up with no modifications needed.

What Separates R1?

Here at R1, we take into account numerous precautions in machining rotors. We drill our rotors in house using state-of-the-art CNC machines and follow strict procedures and standards such as drilling between each vane structure. This will allow the rotor to retain its structural integrity and overall strength with optimum thermal transfers. We utilize smaller diameter drill bits for smaller diameter holes and each hole is counter-sunk to add strength. You also have the option to go with slotted only or even a custom design with your own logo.

Every R1 rotor that comes with slots will come with our exclusive "Diamond Slot design" (45 degree angle end points), to help release trapped debris. Our diamond slot design is also a good indicator for rotor wear. We also offer optional Cryo Treatment at an additional cost. (Cryogenic treatment is a process that improves the performance and life of the rotor by strengthening the metallurgy. This process will help to give an extra level of protection against warping).

*WARRANTY*

R1 Concepts stand by our products. We offer a 1 year warranty on warping and LIFETIME warranty on cracking (within the minimal thickness) on all PREMIER R1 brake rotor *1 Time Replacement*.

Yes we do have rotors for your car!!! He’s just a quick application list but NOT LIMITED TO:
    Camaro
    Firebird
    GTO
    Classic Muscle
    All GM Trucks
    Cadillac’s
    Corvettes
    Etc.....

AVAILABLE STYLES

Slotted Only

Drilled and Slotted

Drilled Only

Dimple and Slotted

Custom / Engravings*

(*engravings cost may vary)

*Optional Cryogenic Treatment: $30 extra per roto
    r

**** (We also carry rotors and brake pads for all other vehicle makes and models!)****

PADS

POSI CERAMIC PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

POSI EXTENDED WEAR PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

POSI SEMI-METALLIC PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

HAWK HPS PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

HAWK CERAMIC PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

STOPTECH PERFORMANCE PADS: PM FOR PRICING!

BRAKELINES

STOPTECH STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES: PM FOR PRICING!

BIG BRAKE KITS (BBK)

STOPTECH BIG BRAKE KITS

OR

OUR VERY OWN R1CONCEPTS BIG BRAKE KIT

BRAKE FLUID

Stoptech STR-600: $15
    Typical Dry Boiling Point: 594°F (312°C)
    Typical Wet Boiling Point: 404°F (206°C)
    Minimum Wet Boiling Point: 383°F (195°C)

Stoptech STR-660: $25
    Typical Dry Boiling Point: 622°F (328°C)
    Typical Wet Boiling Point: 404°F (206°C)
    Minimum Wet Boiling Point: 383°F (195°C)

CALIPER PAINT

G2 Caliper Paint: $34

(all colors of rainbow, Black, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green and more available!!)

SHIPPING: FREE GROUND SHIPPING!!! WHEN ORDER INCLUDES ROTOR SET (AK, HI AND INTERNATIONAL WILL COST MORE).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO PLACE AN ORDER, PM/EMAIL WOULD BE BEST.
    Phone: 888.712.6623 ext. 7019 Ask For Ralph
    (We also carry E-Lines Series for on a budget)
    Last edited by r1concepts; 03-17-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Added Pics!
    R1 Concepts Inc.
    PERFORMANCE BRAKE PARTS
    Email: Kevin@R1Concepts.com
    Phone: 888-712-6623 ext. 7022
    Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM PST

*** PM ME For Your Exclusive LS1.com Discount!!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

^^ Been running R1 Concepts premium slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads on our car for the past two years now. They stop great and look just as good now as they did when I installed them. I went from having one good push on the brake pedal at the top of the track to great bite and zero fade.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I bought a set of R1 Concept Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors last fall and am waiting til Spring to install them. Also got the Hawk pads from them. Can't wait to feel the difference.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    ^^ Been running R1 Concepts premium slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads on our car for the past two years now. They stop great and look just as good now as they did when I installed them. I went from having one good push on the brake pedal at the top of the track to great bite and zero fade.
    Awesome Review Jeff! Whenever you're in need for a set of pads let me know and I'll take care of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    I bought a set of R1 Concept Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors last fall and am waiting til Spring to install them. Also got the Hawk pads from them. Can't wait to feel the difference.
    Sweet Deal! Take pics of the install and let me know how the set up works for you =)

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Will do - I see you also carry the stainless steel brake lines. I'll likely be getting a hold of you to get pricing on that upgrade also.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I didn't see it listed, so I thought I would include it below.

Website: R1Concepts - OEM, Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors - Brake Pads - Brake Calipers

yeah for some reason, I kept getting Too many URL's... I want's to post pics so people know what they're getting into =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Will do - I see you also carry the stainless steel brake lines. I'll likely be getting a hold of you to get pricing on that upgrade also.
    Trust Me, I'll get you some lines at a nice price for LS1 Guys.

Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

I am in need of pads and rotors all around. Can you get me some prices on some slotted rotors and a good set of pads?

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

What style rotor are you planning on Chris?

Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

Slotted only, I think I will be going with the premium rotors.
    Callies 383, Trick Flow 225, Rapid Motorsports Dominatior 2 X cam, ls6 ported oil pump,42lb injectors, FAST 92/92 , ASP underdrive pully, eletric water pump, Pacesetter LT's, Pacesetter ORY, Magnaflow catback, e-cutout, Yank SS 3600, Performabuilt stage 2 4l60e, Strange S60 ,4.10s, Detroit Truetrac, (UMI) - Adj. LCA, Adj. tunnel mount torque arm, Adj. panhard bar, Drag bar, subframe conectors, shock tower brace. 465rwhp-438rwtq 11.09@119.90.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I would like to know the differences between the e-line and premium myself. I've ran several sets of e-lines on a few vehicles and have recommended them to several friends that also run them. Not a single issue with the e-line rotors from anyone. I've read the stuff on the premiums posted but would like to see the same kinda of write up for the e-line rotors to compare differences.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I would like to know the differences between the e-line and premium myself. I've ran several sets of e-lines on a few vehicles and have recommended them to several friends that also run them. Not a single issue with the e-line rotors from anyone. I've read the stuff on the premiums posted but would like to see the same kinda of write up for the e-line rotors to compare differences.
    The E-Line Series brake rotors are great for those who want a slight performance upgrade over their factory brakes. Every E-Line rotor uses a iron grade of XG3000 that provides great stability and braking power. E-lines are Silver Zinc coated to help protect against rust and maximize the lifespan of the rotor, saving you money from replacing your rotors prematurely.

Warranty: 1 year on warping, one year on manufacturer defects such as cracking. (1 time replacement). Rotors must be within minimum thickness.

There's nothing wrong with the E-lines but typically people want the best or something to outperform the OEM rotors. Premier vs E-lines are a night and day difference in terms of performance, durability, and usage.
    Last edited by r1concepts; 02-19-2014 at 08:08 AM.

PMs Sent Thanks Fellas!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Ralph - not that I think I'll need to use the warranty at all, but regarding the 1-yr terms...as mentioned above, I bought my rotors/pads some time ago now and have yet to install them. I live in IN and the car gets parked from around October to April/May due to weather. They are sitting new in the boxes right behind me. Anyway the warranty will be from when I install them if I document this, or is it from date of purchase exclusively?

Thanks,

Jon

Warranty is based off of date of purchase, however I understand that there may be situations to where you would delay installing. I'll do the best as I can to help you as warranty is not my department here at HQ.

*Note: As you can see I've very active on here. I'm Subbed to this page and I will get back to you guys ASAP. Thanks for the support

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Premier2.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	25651

Hopefully this loads...

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Ralf,
    PM sent.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

PM'd! =)

Black/Black
    98 WS6/04 Sierra Dmax

Thanks for all the help, Ralph!

Quote Originally Posted by cpop98ws6 View Post
    Thanks for all the help, Ralph!
    Anytime =) Be sure to post pics when you get the chance

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information