Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    99 Camaro

Ported throttle bodies on sale NOW !!!!!!

New Era Performance is offering a $10 off sale on porting service. The sale price is $65 plus shipping. You've read all about, now its time to do it! Its pretty easy, you send us your throttle body, we port it, and get it back out to you the next day! Check out the add in the March 2007 Issue of Popular Hot Rodding that offers some details about the porting. We can also do the bump stop mod for you as well, just make a note of it when you order. Most gains are between 5-12rwhp. You will definetly feel the gain in throttle response! You can call during normal business hours Monday thru Friday 10-5 EST or you can order online at www.neweraperformanceparts.com .

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

I'll be happy to vouch that this is a worthwhile mod and New Era Performance is great to work with!

Silverstone Metallic
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

cant do without my tb for a couple days though..

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

I agree new era performance is a great place to deal with. Great prices and very fast shipping.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

this sounds stupid but can you ship me a loaner tb! i need my car as a dd and my old camaro well its just old. thanks

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Neenjah View Post
    cant do without my tb for a couple days though..
    i'm the same way. hey new era-will this be offered again during the off-season? [fall/winter?]

Black
    2000 TA

If anyone needs a body just to send to them I have a bare TB. It has the blade and shaft but its a 98 style. you can always change the shaft though. Either way you should have them do it. I am very impressed with their work. I had my car tuned by them this weekend and they picked up 18hp and 27ft lbs. of tq. This is a lid and cat back car. The car drives like a new car and is alot more responsive. I love it. I am now putting down 330hp and 334 ft lbs of tq. They will be getting my Busniess from now on and I cant wait to go and visit the shop some time soon.

Silver
    2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
    If anyone needs a body just to send to them I have a bare TB. It has the blade and shaft but its a 98 style. you can always change the shaft though. Either way you should have them do it. I am very impressed with their work. I had my car tuned by them this weekend and they picked up 18hp and 27ft lbs. of tq. This is a lid and cat back car. The car drives like a new car and is alot more responsive. I love it. I am now putting down 330hp and 334 ft lbs of tq. They will be getting my Busniess from now on and I cant wait to go and visit the shop some time soon.
    18hp by just porting?

Black
    2000 TA

No he dyno tuned it. My stock ecm was not tuned where it needed to be. The power was made by tuning it. I bought one of his throttle bodies a while back used off of a member on LS1tech. I cleaned it up and slapped it on. I was having hesitation problems since I installed my LS6 manifold and got rid of the EGR. he tuned everything for me and got the car running better then new. Night and day difference. I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for parts or tuning. Mike, Matt, and Todd were very helpful. The rest of the guys up there were too but I didnt catch all of their names. I will be directing all of my business with them in the future. They will be carrying some of my new products in the future hopefully and will be one of my authorized dealers.

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Its nice to take your car somewhere and not worry cause you know its gonna be right.

Black
    2000 TA

Yeah I just handed the keys to Todd and he drove it over to the dyno. They strapped it down Mike hopped in a tuned it while the dyno operator ran the dyno. Again I was very impressed with the outcome.

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
    PM sent

2000 Trans Am

I would like to send you my throttle body to port and polish it. But my trans am is my daily driver. How soon after you receive it will I get it back? And what exactly does the bump stop mod do and will I have to pay extra? My zip code is 93555 and would like to do it this weekend if possible please let me know, thanks chris p.s. i want it ported and polished and also the bump stop mod..... please get back to me asap.

Black
    2000 TA

The bumpstop mod just makes it so that your throttle blade opens the full 90 degrees instead of around 80 degrees or so.

2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight02 View Post
    I'll be happy to vouch that this is a worthwhile mod and New Era Performance is great to work with!
    In the post that they put they said that they can get it back to you the next day, i just got off the phone with them and they said it would take 2-3 days just to port and polish it and then another 1-6 days to ship it back.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

is this mod really worth it? i have a slp maf smoothbellows lid and fileter and iat i think this would be the last mod until a new manifold! but i dont wanna waste my money

Black
    2000 TA

its a good supporting mod if you plan on getting a cam. I noticed better throttle response though with out a cam swap.

white, white and pewter
    Rip99SSA4,74Z28M4,02SSM6

maybe...

2000 Trans Am

Is this sale still going on to ls1.com members? If so how do I order one at the $65.00 price?

Red
    1998 Formula

I am interested too.
    12.17@116 431rwhp/525rwtq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information