Junior Member GmPartsDirect.com's Avatar

new OE GM parts delivered less than retail

Unfortunately with GM dealers nation wide going out of business, we would like to reach out to everyone to reassure everyone that we (GmPartsDirect.com) have received word from GM business as usual. We look in good shape to continue and keep receiving orders. Please let us know if you have any parts needs and we will be here to receive your order and ship your order. We are a licensed GM dealer and all of our GM parts are covered under GM's parts warranty.

Gmpartsdirect.com sells parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE GM parts. Our prices are discounted for everyone on the website. We display our total cost, including shipping and handling in the shopping cart. We leave no surprise to what charges may be charged on your credit card or PayPal account, what is displayed in the shopping cart is what you will be charged.

We do not require you to contact us during business hours to place an order. Our prices are discounted 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our website. With our website being open 24/7 this allows you to place your order at your convenience and so the order can be processed sooner for sooner shipment.

If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us (at customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com) a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price.

Thank you to everyone for the support of GmPartsDirect.com over the years. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Scott, GmPartsDirect.com Manager

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

one item you don't seem to have but would be great if you would find a way to get a hold of would be the 4th gen f-body 6 speed manual trans shift boot retaining ring. i think a lot of us are either dealing with broken ones or have patched up broken ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 1MileCrash View Post
    one item you don't seem to have but would be great if you would find a way to get a hold of would be the 4th gen f-body 6 speed manual trans shift boot retaining ring. i think a lot of us are either dealing with broken ones or have patched up broken ones.
    The shifter boot retaining ring does not come separate from the shifter boot. Please email us your VIN and we can supply the part number of the shifter boot.customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

that's good to know as mine just broke for the 2nd time this past weekend.

thanks for the info.

metallic pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

how about 2000 trans am ebony door panels

Quote Originally Posted by supaxero View Post
    how about 2000 trans am ebony door panels
    Thank you for your inquiry, please email our customer service team your VIN so we can supply the correct door panel. There are 20 door panels listed for the 2000 Tans Am and we want to supply the correct door panel part number.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

WTF, I was going to order a set of head gaskets and head bolts from GmPartsDirect, but it was close to $40 for s&h. I ordered through Summit and it ended up being $20 cheaper b/c of the high shipping prices.
    Last edited by 02blkws6; 11-13-2009 at 08:45 PM.

metallic pewter
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    WTF, I was going to order a set of head gaskets and head bolts from GmPartsDirect, but it was close to $40 for s&h. I ordered through Summit and it ended up being $20 cheaper b/c of the high shipping prices.
    they havent heard about flat rate shipping at the post office

Quote Originally Posted by 02blkws6 View Post
    Gmpartsdirect.com sells parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE GM parts. If you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us (at customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com) a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet/beat our competitor's delivered price. We do not like to be undersold.

Thread Information