Junior Member GmPartsDirect.com's Avatar

GmPartsDirect.com The Vendor Sponsor

We at GmPartsDirect.com sells parts near published dealer cost plus a percentage for a shipping and handling fee on OE GM parts. Our prices are discounted for everyone on the website without leaving the convenience of your house. Come place your order with us at GmPartsDirect.com for all of your genuine GM parts needs at discount prices.

We display our total cost, including shipping and handling in the shopping cart, no need to call (during our business hours) to request a small discount off retail prices plus an undisclosed shipping cost. We leave no surprise to what charges may be charged on your credit card or PayPal account, the order total displayed in the shopping cart is what you will be charged and includes the shipping and handling.

We do not require you to contact us during business hours to place an order and request a discount off retail prices. Our prices are discounted 24 hours a day 7 days a week on our website. With our website being open 24/7 this allows you to place your order at your convenience and processed sooner for sooner shipment.

We understand that we have competitors on the internet, if you find a lower delivered price at one of our competitors, please email us (at customerservice@GmPartsDirect.com) a screen shot and link to the delivered price and we will try to meet and beat our competitor's delivered price. Please do not be shocked by our shipping and handling fees, remember you are purchasing the part at our cost, if you shop around and find the part at a lower delivered price, please email us our competitor's link to their delivered price so we can verify their delivered price and try to meet and beat their delivered price. We do not like being under sold!!

Thank you to everyone for the support of GmPartsDirect.com over the years. Please email me or PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Scott T.
    GmPartsDirect.com Manager

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

No,
    Thank you Scott for having OEM parts at a decent price.

When you have time could you PM me a link to your fluids. gear oil, auto transfercase fluid, rear end additive that kind of stuff.

Thanks,
    Ryan

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

I can't seem to find a water pump for a 2000 SS on the website. I think mine is going out (I'll know more tonight) and I'm checking prices on stock compared to others. Can you help me out?

Junior Member GmPartsDirect.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcar View Post
    I can't seem to find a water pump for a 2000 SS on the website. I think mine is going out (I'll know more tonight) and I'm checking prices on stock compared to others. Can you help me out?
    Thank you for your inquiry, the part number for the 5.7L water pump is 19256263. Below is a link directly to our website with part number 19256263 added to the shopping cart for easier pricing and purchasing.

Click here to link to GmPartsDirect.com for part number 19256263

Thank you,

Scott T.

2000 Camaro SS
    '02 Z28 parting-out

Quote Originally Posted by GmPartsDirect.com View Post
    Thank you for your inquiry, the part number for the 5.7L water pump is 19256263. Below is a link directly to our website with part number 19256263 added to the shopping cart for easier pricing and purchasing.

Click here to link to GmPartsDirect.com for part number 19256263

Thank you,

Scott T.
    Thanks

Silver
    TT C5

Just ordered some Parking lamps for my Trans Am. Thanks!

Thread Information