So, I should wait to post about this until it is powdercoated and I get better pics BUT I couldn't wait Also offering a discount to those who buy it now before based off of these pictures...

Everyone wants to add as much strength to their car and its suspension as possible. Not everyone wants a huge boring bar across their engine bay that looks like a towel rack. SO, we bring to you the 6LE COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE STRUT TOWER BRACE...

In the picture I have my screen name water jet cut into the middle plate... YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT (that you can send us a .jpg file of ) WATERJET CUT IN ITS PLACE!!!

If you want your car's build number, we can do that. If you want your screen name, we can do that. If you want a symbol, horsepower numbers, heck even a hand giving the middle finger, WE CAN DO THAT!!!

We create the blank pallet, you send us a .jpg (picture file) and we make it your personal masterpiece!

Just wait until you pop your hood at the local cruise in or at a car show and everyone sees your ONE OF A KIND CREATION! It is SURE to draw a crowd!!!

THE STRENGTH OF THE BAR IS NOT COMPROMISED BY THE PLATE! We weld it in vertically, not horizontally so it is as strong if not stronger than the smaller sized solid bars on the market...

WE ARE HAVING AN INTRODUCTORY SALE RIGHT NOW (since our pictures just show the slightly rougher than production welded prototype, the unit you receive will be a cleaner looking piece) FOR $25 OFF:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=192

The price includes shipping with the 48 states and it comes in bare metal. I can have it powdercoated any color you want for an extra $25 (really custom colors might be more but basic blacks, reds, whites, etc... are only $25). Just click the "powdercoat" option and then tell me what color you want in the note section when you check out.