Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Ohios only 9 second gto 04-06

HERE IS WHAT MY TURBO KIT JUST DID ON MY 05 GTO TODAY,SAD BLUE WAS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO THOSE THREE ASSES THAT RAN THEIR MOUTHS ABOUT MY TWIN TURBO SETUP,HiS CAR WOULD HAVE RAN EASY 11S IF HE HAD CHOSE NOT TO TAKE OFF THE KIT!
    Last edited by qwkgto; 11-05-2009 at 03:36 AM.

hugger orange

it may take years and a good bit of my money, but I'm coming for you man, I hope to hit the 9's some day! great vid!

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by mark21742 View Post
    it may take years and a good bit of my money, but I'm coming for you man, I hope to hit the 9's some day! great vid!
    lol,good for you,let me know if I can help you on your way,not really that hard to do,modern tech,is awesome.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Shouldn't be that hard ... I beat him 2 out of 3 a few months ago. He won't deny it either

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Shouldn't be that hard ... I beat him 2 out of 3 a few months ago. He won't deny it either

yep,you did,would not have it any other way,but you know my trans and that junk converter went bye bye,hell car would not even hardly move off the line ,I have the last video of our past track race you cant deney what happened on that run,was a diffrent story, I have the video..

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    yep,you did,would not have it any other way,but you know my trans and that junk converter went bye bye,hell car would not even hardly move off the line ,I have the last video of our past track race you cant deney what happened on that run,was a diffrent story, I have the video..
    Yeah the handicap is gone ...you're faster again.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    Yeah the handicap is gone ...you're faster again.
    well like I said could have not been beaten by a better adversary/freind,anyone who races you had better be on his game!After all you are OHIOS fastest NA GTO ,even them lil wanta be NOS boys cant keep up with your NA car...LMFAO
    Last edited by qwkgto; 11-06-2009 at 03:50 AM.

hugger orange

I'm still shoting for next year to start going radical and make mine into a nice weekend warrior, till then I'll be reading, learning and saving

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I'm still shoting for next year to start going radical and make mine into a nice weekend warrior, till then I'll be reading, learning and saving
    thats the beauty of it you dont have to go radical,I drive mine all the time,gets 18 ish mpg around town and more out on the road,drives like a stocker,until you unleash your right foot..I ran 10s for over 2 years on the stock ls2.

Thread Information