98 Formula
    06 duramax

ohio flunkies....qwkgto and gto1

Me and my brother are going out to kil-kare a week from tomorrow (may 28)for a test and tune to make a couple of passes. Gates open at 5pm. Either of you interested? Good track....much better than trails.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Me and my brother are going out to kil-kare a week from tomorrow (may 28)for a test and tune to make a couple of passes. Gates open at 5pm. Either of you interested? Good track....much better than trails.

hmmm... drive three hours to Dayton or go to D42 or Norwalk or Thompson or Quaker ... all within an hour from me. .... hmmm lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    hmmm... drive three hours to Dayton or go to D42 or Norwalk or Thompson or Quaker ... all within an hour from me. .... hmmm lol
    yeah, I knew it was a haul for you but thought I'd throw the offer out there. It's a little over an hour for me but the drive is worth it. I hook very well out there. Plus, what does kil-kare have that d42, norwalk,thompson, or quaker don't have.........me.

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

yeah, I knew it was a haul for you but thought I'd throw the offer out there. It's a little over an hour for me but the drive is worth it. I hook very well out there. Plus, what does kil-kare have that d42, norwalk,thompson, or quaker don't have.........me.
    yea but you are slooooow ..hehe and you call us flunkies ha...I might just go..(more then likely) keep me informed,going to track tomorrow,all those daton guys hate kilcare and like trails so ,,,as i have never been to this track i want to try it,I know of a big event coming up would like to know what to expect at the track before i just show up and unleash all that power..lol..GTO1 might not be a bad idea to check it out before hand,hint hint..you have that new sweet trailor for a reason.
    Last edited by qwkgto; 05-21-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    mods: custom built twins, built 408 w/l92 stock GM heads,GM matching intake,drag bags,frame ties,aluminum drive shaft, performabuilt 4l80e,Yank converter,ohios fastest and quickest 04-06 GTO 9.52 at 144mph. 1.50 60ft on stock rear end and shafts/suspension,on drag radials.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Actually I'm dropping my car off next week for the SD tune so I don't even know if I'll have the car back for the weekend. lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by qwkgto View Post
    yea but you are slooooow ..hehe and you call us flunkies ha...I might just go..(more then likely) keep me informed,going to track tomorrow,all those daton guys hate kilcare and like trails so ,,,as i have never been to this track i want to try it,I know of a big even coming up would like to know what to expect at the track before i just show up and unleash all that power..lol..GTO1 might not be a bad idea to check it out before hand,hint hint..you have that new sweet trailor for a reason.
    I'm only slower than you because I ran out of money. I'm as fast as my pocket book will allow. I plan on changing that probably over the winter. What's your thoughts on getting beat by a car that's 7 years older than yours??

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

I'm only slower than you because I ran out of money. I'm as fast as my pocket book will allow. I plan on changing that probably over the winter. What's your thoughts on getting beat by a car that's 7 years older than yours??
    well,i dont think you got the catfishes to do it...

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

Actually I'm dropping my car off next week for the SD tune so I don't even know if I'll have the car back for the weekend. lol
    thats ok I am hoping its alil faster when it comes back!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

My main goal is have the car retuned and tested by the Super Chevy Show at Norwalk on June 12-14

Phantom Black Metalic
    2005 GTO

My main goal is have the car retuned and tested by the Super Chevy Show at Norwalk on June 12-14
    I hope to have mine back together and having fun as well at that event

Thread Information