blue
    99z28 a4

ls2 gto or termy

Im lookin at both of these cars 2 purchase does anybody have and input I drove a ls2 gto a4 I loved it but I must admit I like tha termy simply bcuz of their power. What kind of power does a stock gto put down?

Phantomblack Metallic
    2005 GTO

They put down about 350RWHP and it doesn't take much to improve. I have an 05 M6 started out 9.07 1/8th mile to 8.15 1/8th mile with just LT headers no cats cold air intake and SLP Predator 455 bobcat tune. Almost a second and about $2000 is all. I plan on new heads, intake, and cam this winter. I am not saying i am the fastest goat in my area but haven't seen a quicker goat run yet....

IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

headers, stall (if auto) and youll have mid/low 12's if you hook, toss in a cam and be in 11's or super low 12's
    2006 IBM GTO A4
    20% sides/rear 35% Windshield,SAP Repos,Ruff 278s Staggered 18s,LT's,Catless mids,Spintech Mufflers/X pipe,Torquer v.2,Vig3200 Stall,HPTuned,AEM CAI,SLP Thermostat,IAT relocate,BMR Drag bags, P4000DVD HU.

2000 TA WS6 NBM A4 Full Bolt-Ons-Gone

2 badass birds

RED/black
    97ws6/05 GTO

like the blower sound put lt's and catless mids, Maggie , Dr's and a stall. Guy up the street is running 10.90's on the stock cam/heads/gears. The install and tune was done in 2 days. and its been running strong for 3 years like that.

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatstangs View Post
    Im lookin at both of these cars 2 purchase does anybody have and input I drove a ls2 gto a4 I loved it but I must admit I like tha termy simply bcuz of their power. What kind of power does a stock gto put down?
    Get the Termi. The GTO is Awsome but for Stock power go Termi.

IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

well if your going for straight power then termi but the GTO is an all around better car

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Get a GTO! Better interior and driver than the Cobra and doesn't take too much $ to beat one. Better gas Mileage than the ford as well. I drove both before getting the Goat and the Termi was faster, but the GTO was WAY nicer and believe it or not was cheaper.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I don't think you can go wrong with either really. It depends on what you want in a car. The GTO is a more refined car and has a ton of balls but you can't deny that the terminator can be made extremely fast with a very small investment. Get in each of them and take them for a drive.....that should make your mind up for you. If it were me and it was a car I was going to spend very much time in driving I'd go with the GTO. It's just more comfortable and doesn't have the tin can feel to it. If it were a car I wanted to make really fast and drive on the weekends it'd be the cobra.

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

Stock, they are about even, comfort, handling and everything else is so much better in the GTO..

I can't say it looks a lot different than other cars out there.. but everyone has a mustang. Neither Car comes in a T-Top, but the Mustang does come in a convertible.

Mustang has a deeper throatier sound... except for that darn super charger whine.

both have potential to put out 550 HP pretty easily. ... very equal cars IMO.. so it comes down to how you want to look!

Don't forget that you could probably get an early C5 vette for the price of either one

Thread Information