Well it's been a few weeks since I last posted and unfortunately I have bad news about the GOAT. I took my front wheels off to paint them black ( I only have two jack stands, so only one end can be done at a time), and I came home from work Friday 4/25 to find the front end of the GOAT lying on the ground. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me an hour of labor just to get the car back in the air and to put the wheels back on. Fortunately there is no damage to the suspension or front end. Thank the lord!!!!!! It turns out that the jack stand I had on the passenger side failed and it set the car on the ground. I was really hot and bothered when I first came home to this and I'm still a little frustrated by it. Now I have to get new front rotors since I have a gravel driveway and the rotors were sitting in the rocks about an inch and a half deep. This car has given me bad luck since I first had the ABS problem. Then my car cover blew up during a storm and scratched the paint and the straw that broke the camel's back was coming home to find my baby lying on the ground. I'm hoping the old saying holds true, "Bad things happen in 3's" , so hopefully I've gotten that out of the way and now I can get back to having my badass ride again. At least I will be moving at the end o July to West Virginia. The wife and I just bought a brand spankin' new townhouse. Just waiting for building to be complete, so we can move in. This is a good thing because I will now have a garage to store the GOAT in, plus I will have a paved driveway. Yea!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I won't be touching/working on the GOAT until we get into the new place. I just don't want to risk another crazy incident, so all the suspension upgrade I have will now have to wait until August to be installed along with the brake job. Anywayss...end rant. Sorry for the long post but I just needed to get it off my chest. This shit has been annoying me all week long.