I f@#ked the prom queen RoadWrath04's Avatar

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

I'm baaaaaaack!!!

Ok, guys, after 6 months of watching my '04 sit on the lot after trading her in (bad move in the first place), i just bought her back today...she's goin directly into work with a good commission check, and prob starting off with custom tune and trans shift kit...already upgraded the MAF and have some stainless rotors on order (needs it)...any other upgrades that are totally missing me? it's been so long since i had the inclination to dwell on this stuff, my mind is a little rusty...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

congrats!!!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Congrats tell me you bought it back for less than you sold it

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

hell ya, im the sales manager...traded it only got 15,200 for trade value, they write down non-sold vehicles at the end of feb, bought it today for 14,000...and it only has 30k on it...can't wait for work to get over, i'm cruisin tonight

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

you made money and got it back nice.

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

the only downside for me is knowing that it sat outside all winter, which blows...im doing a very intense detail on it though, and gonna take my time waxing and interior cleaning, then prob start the mods...didnt really get the chance to mod as much as i wanted when i owned her before, spent all my money on the woman...well, now that she's gone, it's on!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

That's awesome

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

oh! i remember what i needed to ask about...my 04 still has the single-side exhaust...ive seen the kits for the rear body-panel changeout that gives me the dual side exhaust ports as well as the nicer "GTO" embleming on it...anybody know where this kit comes from and can provide a link? thanks

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If you go to the top of the page and click sponsors kyspeed might be able to help out.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Try eBay or Cleveland Pick-a-Part for the rear bumper cover and insert from an 05/6 to convert to the single tip exhaust on either side.

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

I'd start with a CAI, a breather filter, TB Bypass, catch can, 160 thermostat, a hand held programmer to start until your mods exceed the capabilities of it. 04's have the dual exhaust exiting the left side - gto's should have the exhaust system exiting both sides...like the 05's and 06's.

Hand helds can keep up with any changes made externally. I have the diablo and there are a local shops that can use them for a dyno tune... You can pick them up on ebay for less than new - but you risk them not being unlocked. the newer versions have more capabilities than the old one (I have an old one). Or get the HP Tuners or LS1 Edit and you won't have to make a second purchase. I haven't decided how far I'll go with mods yet. with pontiac out of the picture these cars may be worth something in the future and I've kept all the oem stuff in the rafters.

It's supposed to warm tomorrow here in michigan so i'm taking the day off and install some pedders bushing i got for free (front end). I've decided this year is suspension improvement year. So, I'll probably go with new springs as well, same ride height just stiffer. problem is i can't lower her because of my driveway and the steep drop post the side walk. I have to make sure I cock the wheels as I back out to make sure I don't rub the nose. anyway - have fun...

Thread Information