Silver
    1996 Silver Trans Am M6

Holden GTO for sale

Look everyone. I'm not a GTO guy, so I might just be wasting your time. There is a GTO from australia at the dealership across the street from me, he said it is a Holden moraono? It's really nice, and has a totoly different front end then the GTO. It a M6, blue with blue lether, 20k or so on od. He was asking around 21,000. I'm not sure if this car is rare, but I've never seen one. It's at the toyota dealership on laskin blvd in Virginia beach Virginia. I could run across the street and get the phone number if you guys want it.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff4u View Post
    Look everyone. I'm not a GTO guy, so I might just be wasting your time. There is a GTO from australia at the dealership across the street from me, he said it is a Holden moraono? It's really nice, and has a totoly different front end then the GTO. It a M6, blue with blue lether, 20k or so on od. He was asking around 21,000. I'm not sure if this car is rare, but I've never seen one. It's at the toyota dealership on laskin blvd in Virginia beach Virginia. I could run across the street and get the phone number if you guys want it.
    If the steering wheel on the right side it probably is a Monaro. ...if it's on the left it's just a GTO that someone has put Monaro body parts on. This is not that rare, quite a few people have done this.

My guess it's just a GTO because right hand drive cars are not allowed on the streets in the US unless they are a classic.
    Last edited by GTO1_OHIO; 05-01-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff4u View Post
    Lots of misdirected facts here
    Holden Corp is owned by GM in Australia.
    Holden makes a car called Monaro.
    GM decided to bring back the Pontiac GTO and used the Holden Monaro as the platform.
    All Pontiac GTO's are made in Australia by Holden Motor Corp and shipped here from 04-06.
    GM shipped and sold about 43,000 of them to the US from 04-06.
    It is called a Pontiac GTO built by Holden motor Corp in Australia.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Conversion. Prob someone from LS1GTcough. They got the Monaro parts from JHP or another Aussie Holden/HSV supplier. Pics of said vehicle would help.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Black on Black on Black
    2002 Camaro SS Vert

This link shows the car in question: http://www.charlesbarkertoyota.com/V...ails/392288483

It looks like a straight up GTO to me, with the Holden body items as previously said.
    Erik

2002 Camaro SS LS1 / 1 of 147
    2004 Suburban 2500 HD 8.1L

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by erikzola View Post
    This link shows the car in question: http://www.charlesbarkertoyota.com/V...ails/392288483

It looks like a straight up GTO to me, with the Holden body items as previously said.

1) Front seats and calipers say "GTO"
    2) Left hand drive
    ...I could go on. lol

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup. Some Homo bought some Monaro emblems and stuck 'em on there. So it is rare as I only knew of one other Homo in Texas (HRJ) that did something like that. So there are 2 Homo GTO's. Yup that is rare. I will slap a Ferrari emblem on my GTO and call it a Ferrari GTO. Tell everybody it is rare. But then I would be a Homo. Nevermind.

Black on Black on Black
    2002 Camaro SS Vert

It's worth a mention that our friends at the federal level would not allow a 'true' Holden to be imported from down under. I looked into doing that once upon a time and it wasn't going to happen. Our federal smog requirements that we have here were just the start of a long list of import issues. As with most anything, I'm sure it COULD be done but at what cost?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Shit all the US safety standards stuff weighed about 200lbs on my GTO. We cut all that bracing shit out of the doors/front firewall and the rear. Bunch of US liberal tree hugging bullshit.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

There is only GTO I like that was a conversion. Macro from LS1GTcough. He is from Cali. Has a Cyclone Grey Goat with all the HSV stuff. Only thing he didn't do was make the car right-hand drive.

YELLOW
    2005 GTO

Yea macro has one bad ass goat, my favorite hsv conversion by far.

Thread Information