Black
    1999 Formula

GTO compared to firebird

how much more room is there in the back seat of a GTO compared to a firebird? can 2 people actually sit comfortably?

hugger orange

Quote Originally Posted by Blackout99 View Post
    how much more room is there in the back seat of a GTO compared to a firebird? can 2 people actually sit comfortably?
    its hard to get in and out of the back seats, but once your in there is lots of room, and it comfy too

Pewter
    2001 GrandPrix GTP

Gto's have alot more room than Birds. But yeah it's tough to get back there on either car.

Black
    2004 GTO A4

It's not that easy to get in the back of Birds, but the GTO is damn hard to squeeze your but into. Once you're there it's an awsome ride; you even have side windows to look out of. Seats are like barcaloungers!

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Alot
    Yes 2 people can. As anyone will tell you that has owned one I got more comments about the Goat having the nicest interior GM has ever built. Shit for that matter there are Many Vette owner's that put Goat seats in there cars as a up grade.

Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm a big guy and I can ride in the back. I don't have much head room back there but I can do it. Me and a buddy rode in the back together and we're both over 6'. Getting in and out is tricky...it's like the car gives birth to me on the way out. If you move the seat all the way forward and then tilt it forward it's much easier.

Black
    1999 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I'm a big guy and I can ride in the back. I don't have much head room back there but I can do it. Me and a buddy rode in the back together and we're both over 6'. Getting in and out is tricky...it's like the car gives birth to me on the way out. If you move the seat all the way forward and then tilt it forward it's much easier.
    hahaha, ok thanks for all the help, sounds like it has a pretty nice back seat

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

is a gto going to be your new ride?

IBM
    2006 Pontiac GTO

all my friends hated my back seats in the TA, but now they dont mind getting in the back of the GTO.

Black
    1999 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    is a gto going to be your new ride?
    im not really sure, i plan on keeping my bird as long as i can, but my gf n i were talkin bout kids before n i was thinkin if i had kids i could get a gto if it had big back seats, but thats way down the road

hugger orange

im not really sure, i plan on keeping my bird as long as i can, but my gf n i were talkin bout kids before n i was thinkin if i had kids i could get a gto if it had big back seats, but thats way down the road
    there is always the G8, its basicly a 4 door GTO

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Talking

bro it's going to go down like this, you will go to the dealership and you will look at the g8 or gto and somewhere down the road you'll lose her whatever, a couple minutes down the road she'll pop back up after test driving a used honda odyssey," Honey I know we came for the gto but look how roomy this is, and look it has so much space we can have 6 kids-I know it looks expensive but if we sell your car we can afford it"

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

regarding kids. me and my g/f have a 4 year old daughter. i have a car seat(bucket type) that fits fine in the back of my z. its not really that bad, plus she is within arms reach if i need to reach back there to hand her a drink or what not.

another plus is she calls it daddys race car. she is always telling me to race and says lets go faster! its cute lol

Black
    1999 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Sooner View Post
    regarding kids. me and my g/f have a 4 year old daughter. i have a car seat(bucket type) that fits fine in the back of my z. its not really that bad, plus she is within arms reach if i need to reach back there to hand her a drink or what not.

another plus is she calls it daddys race car. she is always telling me to race and says lets go faster! its cute lol
    haha ight i wasnt really sure how a car seat would fit, but yea its down the road neways i was just thinkin into my future n wanting to make sure i was able to have a bird of gto or something like it

Black
    1999 Formula

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    bro it's going to go down like this, you will go to the dealership and you will look at the g8 or gto and somewhere down the road you'll lose her whatever, a couple minutes down the road she'll pop back up after test driving a used honda odyssey," Honey I know we came for the gto but look how roomy this is, and look it has so much space we can have 6 kids-I know it looks expensive but if we sell your car we can afford it"
    haha, i would not let it go down this way, that would definetly be a case where id put my foot down, n plus my gf loves my bird, so i think she'd be into gettin a gto, but gets mad at me whenever she asks to drive it n i turn her down

I f@#ked the prom queen RoadWrath04's Avatar

drivers' morale daily.
    Destroying Mustang-

i like mark's suggestion...then again i work as a business manager for a GM dealership...the G8 is a four-door sports sedan, available in v6, but the GT has a 6.0L V8 that (according to our stickers) produces 360+ hp and 385 ftlbs of torque...it's actually fun to drive, and i have an '04 GTO...i prefer my goat, but for around $30k well equipped, you can have a car with more passenger room than alot of the competition, the comfort and luxury that your gf (future wife) will appreciate, and the power and potential that you want when a ricer pulls up next to you on the way back from gettin the groceries...it's just a suggestion, but you might wanna look at em

Impounded

NBM
    99 z28

haha ight i wasnt really sure how a car seat would fit, but yea its down the road neways i was just thinkin into my future n wanting to make sure i was able to have a bird of gto or something like it
    cool.

Black
    1999 Formula

thanks for all the help from everyone, ill look into that g8 to

Thread Information