Thread: gto

black, and black
    04 M6

gto

well i offically converted a die hard mustang guy, i work on teh side for the local gm dealership, weve got an 06 gt 5 speed down there its an beautiful car, well my neighbor ask about it i said hell lets go drive it ill get u in it cheap. we go he drives it he likes it, but thinks its not as powerful as it should be. so we go talk to the sales manger, he mentions silverado i say hes a mustang guy well he says i can get u a new mustang. then we start looking at camaro's, he likes the look, i let him drive my gto when we get home, and that was it he wants a gto or camaro, he said your car woudl beat any mustang in this town lol i say yeap stock for stock no mustang handle mine, theres some foxbody's out there that can beat my car, but they have got alot of cash in them
    04 blk/blk m6, K&N fipk, slp MAF, 85mm tb/bypass, UD pully factory chrome wheels 255 rears245 fronts B&M tinted windows ws6 hood D/S rotors diablo sport slp II long tubes custom exahust no cats, no res, battery relocate cust. skid plate 160 t stat 85mm fast intake drag bags

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Any modded 03 04 cobra could take you, but yes generally any stang you run into you dont have to fear, theres like 2 04 cobras heavey mods i will loose to and 2 foxbodys, and i ahve reaced hundereds in my area.

black, and black
    04 M6

cobra

i didnt say that there wasnt any mustangs that could beat me, i said theres plenty out there that prolly can but they woudl have to have alot of money on them, and besides theres not any 03 04 cobra's around here. only alot of modded fox body's

Thread Information