Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck My Luck

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Fuck My Luck

Some piece of shit threw a rock at my GTO while I was at the gym and it was parked by my house. I want to find out who the fuck did it so i can throw a rock through their fucking face. The area above the window is damaged and will likely be expensive as all fuck to replace. There is a big fucking dent in the area next to the roof.

That's what I get for living in the hood. Last month those assholes shot a hole through the trunk of my patrol car and broke the fucking window in it (and no I dont park it anywhere near the Goat or the bird). I think maybe I need to get camoed up and hide in the woodline with my M-4 for next time... at least I have a zero deductible in case of shit like this. I guess tomorrow I will go find out how long it is gonna take to get it fixed.
    Last edited by wooddaniel; 04-21-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Man that sucks, people or either jealous and just want to FU something they don't have or just AH'S. I would hide in the bushes and wait for them with the M-4 in full auto! Sorry Wood

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jack View Post
    Man that sucks, people or either jealous and just want to FU something they don't have or just AH'S. I would hide in the bushes and wait for them with the M-4 in full auto! Sorry Wood
    I am seriously considering installing a camera system because of these two incidents. I just need to move to the country. Then if I see someone in my yard that I dont know Ill just let my Rottweiler out and worry about it later

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

That's why I live in the country now and all my shit is in the garage, but I lived in Houston for 33 years and I'm lucky only a couple or problems, but I had two policemen living in my hood and the word was out, both my problems were taken care of!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Some people have no respect for property nor life. Some people need an ass whooping.
    Most (far and away) folks are good people. Just a few needing that aforementioned ass whooping.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Some people have no respect for property nor life. Some people need an ass whooping.
    Most (far and away) folks are good people. Just a few needing that aforementioned ass whooping.
    I completely agree with you. I wish I knew who did it. None of my neighbors saw jack shit either.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    AMEN!!! Put suveillance cameras in your apt windows facing the cars. Ya never know. This POS could have a grudge against L.E.Os.

I agree on the M4 option.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    AMEN!!! Put suveillance cameras in your apt windows facing the cars. Ya never know. This POS could have a grudge against L.E.Os.

I agree on the M4 option.
    It is probably a relative of someone I took to jail or something. I live right next to low income housing and I have taken a ton of those fuckers to jail over the years. I have needed to move for a while but can't afford it. It's free to live here for a reason I guess. I am just happy my wife was in the military as well and knows how to shoot... In case I am not home and they try to get in my house. Kinda scary.

Black
    2004 GTO

i love when people like that know they cant get a car like these GOATS...they probly drive some kind of ricer cars and shi$$!!!! hahahahah...

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by pmolina0436 View Post
    i love when people like that know they cant get a car like these GOATS...they probly drive some kind of ricer cars and shi$$!!!! hahahahah...
    Most of them drive 95-2000 Police Interceptors... It is the biggest fad around here for some reason.

I have been drinking beer since I saw the damage. At least I feel a little better now. I am so fucking mad. It could have at least happened to the WS6. it really needs a paint job. The Goat is almost brand new. Only 20K miles and I keep it covered usually. The paint was flawless.

None

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Most of them drive 95-2000 Police Interceptors... It is the biggest fad around here for some reason.

I have been drinking beer since I saw the damage. At least I feel a little better now. I am so fucking mad. It could have at least happened to the WS6. it really needs a paint job. The Goat is almost brand new. Only 20K miles and I keep it covered usually. The paint was flawless.
    SORRY dude...
    that really sucks!

I will drink a beer for U!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by SS02 View Post
    SORRY dude...
    that really sucks!

I will drink a beer for U!
    Thanks. Don't worry. I have Drunk enough beer for the both of us. Sitting here with the blinds open hoping I see someone walk up to my car...

None

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    Thanks. Don't worry. I have Drunk enough beer for the both of us. Sitting here with the blinds open hoping I see someone walk up to my car...
    I anyone gets take a deep breath... just do not kill em!

Sorry about that again.

Nero
    2006 gto

That really friggin' blows man. I'll just make a small suggestion, since I've thought long and hard about revenge on some punks that wronged me.

Use non-lethal rounds, like bean bags from a shotgun or rubber bullets from an M-4. I got really sadistic and decided on teflon-coated marbles out of a nitrous-powered paintball gun.

Only downside is I thought it through and realized my aim wasn't good enough and I could really hurt someone. Moral of the story: Dont let revenge overpower common sense. I do wish you best of luck, both in repairs, and in catching the prick(s) that did it.
    Last edited by PatrizioD; 04-21-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to capitalize first letter of the post! My english teachers would kill me...
    Anyone without a gun and a knife and a handkerchief and a chapstick get the F%$# out of here!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by PatrizioD View Post
    That really friggin' blows man. I'll just make a small suggestion, since I've thought long and hard about revenge on some punks that wronged me.

Use non-lethal rounds, like bean bags from a shotgun or rubber bullets from an M-4. I got really sadistic and decided on teflon-coated marbles out of a nitrous-powered paintball gun.
    Click for full size
    Only downside is I thought it through and realized my aim wasn't good enough and I could really hurt someone. Moral of the story: Dont let revenge overpower common sense. I do wish you best of luck, both in repairs, and in catching the prick(s) that did it.
    I know better than to exact revenge. I am just talking shit because it makes me feel better. My insurance will take care of it. I have no deductible, because after they shot my police car and broke the window I changed my coverage luckily.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Here is a pic of the damage. estimate is over a grand.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

The body shop is gonna have to knock that dent out and repaint the entire roof. Damn.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    The body shop is gonna have to knock that dent out and repaint the entire roof. Damn.
    Yep. They are actually going to re-paint the whole car.

Blue
    00 Z28 6Spd / 03 Z71 LT

That's some BS
    Whoever did that is an assclown
    00 Z28 M6 T-tops
    00 SS A4 T-tops (Sold)
    99 Corvette M6 (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 Coupe (Sold)
    98 Z28 A4 T-tops (Sold)

Thread Information