Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darwin

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Darwin

Perfect example of worthless comments from an idiot. Look at post #2......
    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295385

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Perfect example of worthless comments from an idiot. Look at post #2......
    http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295385
    You have to love it when people comment like that on things they have no experience with. Kinda like the crap that rolled through here a few weeks back.

...and I must say that 408BadBoy sure seems to know his stuff ... ummm whoever that may be.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

LOL.....you know the mod nazi's over there have pretty much been de-balled haven't they. I see threads there just bashing the site and nobody does or says shit. I guess the new owners are never around or just dont give a shit....I dunno....

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

LOL.....you know the mod nazi's over there have pretty much been de-balled haven't they. I see threads there just bashing the site and nobody does or says shit. I guess the new owners are never around or just dont give a shit....I dunno....
    Sponsors aren't safe there anymore either. I love the thread over there where a guy is bitching about how JHP screwed him because they lowered a price 32 days after he had bought something and wants the difference because he asked if there was going to be an "sales" coming up. ...and it turns out all the only reason the price dropped was that the shipping costs have dropped and JHP was passing that savings on with new purchases. This fact was lost on that guy who claims he is doing valid bashing because he got poor customer service when the sponsor responded with a WTF? . You have to wonder about some people.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yeah I guess Doric continues to suck his own dick these days as he has no "power" anymore. Fat sheman bitch.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Yup. Been there. JHP, RockSand Racing, TTP, the list goes on and on. Sponsors have been pulling their endorsements. I took my car to TTP a month after I got it and they took good care of me and a few others I know personally. BUT, TTP got tired of all the B.S. and left that forum. I told a few buds about our new UTOPIA here and they are coming over. Good guys who don't B.S others one bit.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

all this goat forum drama. makes me want a goat..a ls2 goat

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Hush Shady....big people are talking.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

Hush Shady....big people are talking.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    Yup. Been there. JHP, RockSand Racing, TTP, the list goes on and on. Sponsors have been pulling their endorsements. I took my car to TTP a month after I got it and they took good care of me and a few others I know personally. BUT, TTP got tired of all the B.S. and left that forum. I told a few buds about our new UTOPIA here and they are coming over. Good guys who don't B.S others one bit.
    I spoke recently with someone who told me that "those new owners" are offering a discount package in that it will put them as sponsors on several of of their forums. So I guess that's the way to add new sponsors and to get the current ones more viability is to spread them across sites. ...and I'm glad Circuit City went belly up ... they deserved to for running those disruptive internet adds.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

^WOW. I guess everyone IS hurtin for money. I hung out with two of my GTO buddies and I have toyed with the idea of bringing some of the TTP guys over here to help out. I mean, there will be unsatisfied customers out there, but there will be satisfied customers as well. I am one of those satisfied customers. Going to the car shows and hearing arguments about "shady shops" and what not has put a small damper on going to future meets/shows. It's like if you have an individual outlook, they flame you on that forum. I have a few friends who don't like a certain member and I distanced myself from him and his other friends because they like to street race and cause commotions at shows...which resulted in one of them sending me a threatening email. Nice. For someone who calls them self a "peace keeper" he really thinks he could do some damage. I forwarded the threat to one of the mods I have met personally in the past and he advised me to contact the police agency in the town/county this member lives in. It's like you talk to them online and they seem cool but in real life/face-to-face they are the complete opposite.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    ^WOW. I guess everyone IS hurtin for money. I hung out with two of my GTO buddies and I have toyed with the idea of bringing some of the TTP guys over here to help out. I mean, there will be unsatisfied customers out there, but there will be satisfied customers as well. I am one of those satisfied customers. Going to the car shows and hearing arguments about "shady shops" and what not has put a small damper on going to future meets/shows. It's like if you have an individual outlook, they flame you on that forum. I have a few friends who don't like a certain member and I distanced myself from him and his other friends because they like to street race and cause commotions at shows...which resulted in one of them sending me a threatening email. Nice. For someone who calls them self a "peace keeper" he really thinks he could do some damage. I forwarded the threat to one of the mods I have met personally in the past and he advised me to contact the police agency in the town/county this member lives in. It's like you talk to them online and they seem cool but in real life/face-to-face they are the complete opposite.

...and sometime people you know in person start acting like "trolls" on the net.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO View Post
    ...and sometime people you know in person start acting like "trolls" on the net.
    True. "Catch 22". I HATE THAT!!! Wish life was easier.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Shit I got stabbed in the back by a few of the Goat folks years ago. I didn't really care....knew they were all short lived anyway......how does Doric suck his own dick anyway?

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Don't know about Doric. Haven't posted on there since Oct. I only talk to my TRUE friends via PM, or they hit me up on MySpace. They check in on me from time to time. This site here...ownz the other site 100%

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup...we got lil girls with tig ol bitties.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Yup...we got lil girls with tig ol bitties.
    and me....

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

04 GTO QuickSilver
    95 MarkVIII wifey white

Just imagine if every inventor-creator-modifier was told to just go buy something?
    Where would we be today? Still on horse and buggie except with square wheels.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GOT1GOAT View Post
    Just imagine if every inventor-creator-modifier was told to just go buy something?
    Where would we be today? Still on horse and buggie except with square wheels.
    yep, I agree. No one works anymore. They'd rather just buy things. I don't think it's due to lack of knowledge about things...it's a lack of desire. I know a ton of people that could make their own stuff but don't because it's easier to buy it. Where's the pride at anymore? Last year I bought some flanges and welded up a couple of turn downs for the goat when I pulled the catback off. They were the ugliest damn things you ever saw ( look like qwkgto welded them up) but I was damn proud of those things. After the drone in the car finally got to me and I pulled them back off I stuck them on a shelf in the garage to look at. They're damn ugly but I made them.

Thread Information