Thread: 2008 Gto?

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

2008 Gto?

Picked up GM High Tech Performance. Says there is one, and that it will have the LS3 with the option of a wiener L76 insead. I thought you guys were saying the GTO was dead? It says it will be based on the new GMX 282 platform, whatever that means, someone tell me. It also says "word is" - - - -6l80e 6-speed auto, I bet that's just heresay though

6L80E is going to be the new standard 6 speed auto to replace the 4L65E and 4L80E

The GMX 282 Platform is basicly the Camaro/Holden Monero platform. So a GTO for Pontiac wouldn't be a hard sell to either the dealerships or the customers.

I just hope they keep it as a modern sports coupe and let the Camaro fight the Retro war with Ford and Dodge.

Leave the GTO to fight the BMW M3's cause they're winning that fight.

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

I hope the styling is a little better. Don't get me wrong, GTOs look pretty good, but they aren't anything special. It just doesn't look like 400hp. It's my opinion that it doesn't matter how fast it is if it doesn't catch eyes, you can't race through a drive-thru. I'm all about a sleeper, but not when you're talking about a brand new sports car

red
    2002 corvette

I Have A 06 Gto That I Am Totaly Satisfied With And Have Given It Very High Praise On Every Survey That I Have Recieved I Was Actually Contacted By Someone From High In The Pontiac Motor Division Group And Was Told That The Gto Would Not Be Back In 2008 But That They Would Have A 4seat Sports

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by jxnvette
    I Have A 06 Gto That I Am Totaly Satisfied With And Have Given It Very High Praise On Every Survey That I Have Recieved I Was Actually Contacted By Someone From High In The Pontiac Motor Division Group And Was Told That The Gto Would Not Be Back In 2008 But That They Would Have A 4seat Sports
    How do you type like that? I love internet bullshit..." I have recieved word from on high".....oh well....first post huh? Got any nekkid pic's of girls? Better than this bullshit....

GM Service Advisor

Black
    2002 Pontiac T/A Firehawk

[Leave the GTO to fight the BMW M3's cause they're winning that fight.] [/QUOTE]

No they ain't...

Sandstone
    09 VE Omega Int Dual Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by jxnvette
    That's difficult to read!!!!

Mike

Thread Information