Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

black
    99 Z28

Z28 VS. NEW GT mustang...again hahahahaha

I was coming home from work the other night, and I was turning left onto a street; so was a new mustang....he threw his car out while turning left(showboating) and proceeded to stomp the gas until he reached satisfaction of passing me?! At this time I wasnt even trying to compete with him, I was just merely watching to see what he was trying to do. Then we came upon another intersection where we were both turning right and I was right behind him.....I waited for him to hit it, and when he did, I pushed mine to the floor.. A few seconds later (after being behind him and awaiting his hit) I was nose to nose with him pulling past him..then I came upon a semi and had to slow down..The next light we waved at each other and went about our seperate ways. Nice guy...good fun...

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

i pulled up next to a white roush with red stripes down the center on the highway the other day coasting at about 70 next to HER reving my engine near redline .....she wanted nothin to do with me..lol..damit..i wanted to roast her

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

I cant get the new Stangs to play, not even the Roush ones.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Jason05GTO View Post
    I cant get the new Stangs to play, not even the Roush ones.
    Plus one, I dieing to see how I match up..hell my neighbor has one and is scared to run me

See, I dont understand where this 'fear' comes from. I mean, why the fuck did anyone buy these cars anyway? Just to floor it every so often?

Tch.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    l have new stang GT and l will play with anyone!! l dont care if l lose or not.. l wanna play.. l didnt buy that thing to drive on 2000rpm everyday!

l really wanna run with stock LS1 and see how it goes..

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    l have new stang GT and l will play with anyone!! l dont care if l lose or not.. l wanna play.. l didnt buy that thing to drive on 2000rpm everyday!

amen...when I take my DD out..I keep it under 3000 rpm for gas mileage..but when I drive the L on the weekends....BRING IT

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

my neighbor has a 06 GT, we have to run sometime

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post

I had one go screamin by me the other night, so I pulled out and caught up to him - all he would do is nod at me and nothin else. Very sad.....

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I saw a new Stang rev it at a light next to Civic, he hits it and destroys the Civic, I see him the next day...nothing. He's probably trying to save face cause both times his gf was in the car. What a waste (not waist, LMAO).
    Last edited by MikeSomething; 08-21-2006 at 03:48 PM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    He's probably trying to save face cause both times his gf was in the car. What a waist.
    Was she fat or something?

I ran one 05/06 over the weekend with a friend in my truck and were absolutely neck and neck until about 90, then I remembered I had not rolled the windows up in my extended cab P/U. He was poor at 2nd-to-3rd gear shifts when he had gotten about half a length on me. By 100+ I was at his rear bumper. Don't see you guys being too scare of these. I know if I didn't have my friend in the truck, the full tank of gas, the 70lbs tool box in there, the windows up, we still might be neck and neck - ha ha

Silver
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when he said waist lol...

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Damn, I busted out laughing on that one.

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjnjz View Post
    i pulled up next to a white roush with red stripes down the center on the highway the other day coasting at about 70 next to HER reving my engine near redline .....she wanted nothin to do with me..lol..damit..i wanted to roast her
    You prolly scared the hell out of her.

black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by tmarr11 View Post
    I ran one 05/06 over the weekend with a friend in my truck and were absolutely neck and neck until about 90, then I remembered I had not rolled the windows up in my extended cab P/U. He was poor at 2nd-to-3rd gear shifts when he had gotten about half a length on me. By 100+ I was at his rear bumper. Don't see you guys being too scare of these. I know if I didn't have my friend in the truck, the full tank of gas, the 70lbs tool box in there, the windows up, we still might be neck and neck - ha ha
    Unless you have a lightning, I refuse to believe your ext. cab pick-up truck ran with one unless it was a V6. They run mid 13's in the 1/4 stock. I haven't seen any truck that will do that except for a Ford Lightning or a built motor truck.

1966 Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZ28629 View Post
    Unless you have a lightning, I refuse to believe your ext. cab pick-up truck
    stop right there and rethink that one... hmmm extended cab ford lightning... aka harley davidson? and actually the only ones of those worth any thing are 4 door...

-me

The Rookie
    you be surprised what kids in their pickups will do. I watched about a 19 yr old kid come to DYNO day at my local shop a few months back. It was a extended cab chevy, probably late 90's. It had like 29 inch tires on the front with 31's on the back. He had some kind of exhaust on it. When he got it on the dyno, it put down a whopping 176rwhp. It was a v8, just not sure what liter it was.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZ28629 View Post
    Unless you have a lightning, I refuse to believe your ext. cab pick-up truck ran with one unless it was a V6. They run mid 13's in the 1/4 stock. I haven't seen any truck that will do that except for a Ford Lightning or a built motor truck.
    No problem - my fault. Don't have a signature line. Nope, no Ford Lightning here, not even a Dodge Ram SRT-10:

1993 ECSB Silverado w/ a 1999 LS1, AFR 205cc @ 59cc, G5X2 cam, Edel LS1 shorty headers, 6.0L intake
    Hotchkis F/R antisway, 3.73 8.5" 10bolt Eaton LSD.
    New Numbers: 355rwhp

Kills 3 X 03 Mustang GT, 2 X 94-98 Mustang SVT Cobra, 05 BMW X5 4.8is, 04 SRT-4, 05 Altima SE-R and every Hemi Truck
    Draw: 1 X (Head/Cam) 04 Mustang GT
    Died: 2 X 05 GTO (6.0ltr), 06 Mitsu Lancer EVO MR, 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8 (but not by much)

Does that help quantify anything? Oh yep, "The Rookie" - the original engine in 1993 that I had (Throttle Body Injected 5.7 liter) put 190 down at the crank. By the time that got to the rear wheels at a 23% drivetrain loss because of the two piece driveshaft (remember extended cabs only have 2 piece D/S) and 8.5" axle (which almost ALL Camaros wish they had in stock form) put down around 147rwhp - - but now I'm making 200rwhp more than that

"Unless you have a lightning, I refuse to believe your ext. cab pick-up truck ran with one" - I hear words being eaten?
    Last edited by tmarr11; 08-21-2006 at 04:43 PM.

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by tmarr11 View Post
    No problem - my fault. Don't have a signature line. Nope, no Ford Lightning here, not even a Dodge Ram SRT-10:

1993 ECSB Silverado w/ a 1999 LS1, AFR 205cc @ 59cc, G5X2 cam, Edel LS1 shorty headers, 6.0L intake
    Hotchkis F/R antisway, 3.73 8.5" 10bolt Eaton LSD.
    New Numbers: 355rwhp

Kills 3 X 03 Mustang GT, 2 X 94-98 Mustang SVT Cobra, 05 BMW X5 4.8is, 04 SRT-4, 05 Altima SE-R and every Hemi Truck
    Draw: 1 X (Head/Cam) 04 Mustang GT
    Died: 2 X 05 GTO (6.0ltr), 06 Mitsu Lancer EVO MR, 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8 (but not by much)

Does that help quantify anything? Oh yep, "The Rookie" - the original engine in 1993 that I had (Throttle Body Injected 5.7 liter) put 190 down at the crank. By the time that got to the rear wheels at a 23% drivetrain loss because of the two piece driveshaft (remember extended cabs only have 2 piece D/S) and 8.5" axle (which almost ALL Camaros wish they had in stock form) put down around 147rwhp - - but now I'm making 200rwhp more than that

"Unless you have a lightning, I refuse to believe your ext. cab pick-up truck ran with one" - I hear words being eaten?
    I would love to run ya

Thread Information