Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Talking Z28 vs 4 stangs...nitrous wins...long story!

Hi guys!, it's been a while since I posted any races... but gas prices drove racing down to nothing for a while... but here we go again!

Last Thursday I went to the weekly "fiebre" which is spanish for um... Fever... which is what we call the gathering of all the racing junkies and such at a local mall... hung out there for a while, scoping out the posible victims for that night... but as soon as it was 11 it was time move to the spot...
    it's a 1 mile long stretch of road, which nobody really uses at that hour of night, so everyone lines up on the shoulder... and watches as cars drag race... street racing paradise really... had my friend with me the whole time...

Race #1, first 2 stangs... both 5.0L GT's from 95... Manual... one has $3K in the motor and 3.73 gears..(friend of mine)...the other one seemed to have the same set up... so I lined up behind them, as they went from a 10mph roll... one of them had to get behind the other cause of a slower car... so I took the opportunity and got besides the both of them and started to pass them (at about 90mph)... and had to let off and hit the brakes in "OH SH*T" Style, cause of a Cop on the other side of the road up ahead...

Race #2, a Black 95 5.0L Cobra and his Integra friend... needless to say the ricer wasn't a factor in the race, but the Cobra was... got him by about 3 cars... by 95mph...(from a 10mph roll)... he later to say that he didn't belive my car only ran 13.7 down the quarter, cause his car ran a 13.4 @ 106mph...

Race #3 and 4, I put them together cause it was the same car... 05+ GT Mustang... it had a really nice body kit kinda like a Saleen...and it was bright yellow, it smelled like trouble... the first run was a tipical Motor to Motor shoot out... from 10mph roll... and I imedietly gained a car on him...and never looked back... then it happend... drive and passanger switched seats... and I saw them messing with something inside... so then came the second run... 10mph run... we take off and I jump 1 car once again...then 2nd gear comes and BOOM... he blows by me as if I wasn't racing... I thought to myself... "WTF!!!, gotta be JUICE!"... and surprise surpise... it WAS!!!... 100shot of NOS, 370whp...dyno tested... and he still ONLY GOT ME BY 2 CARS!!!...

It was kinda of flaterring that they'd have to use Cheater Juice in order to be able to beat my Nearly Stock LS1... I was actually happy about it all

Then later, we went out for a drive around the whole area and had a few other minor races with other peeps... but none were really impresive nore importan... but it's ok... there's always NEXT Thursday!
    Mods: SLP Air Lid w/ KN, Free-Mods, LS6 Manifold, Magnaflow, Headers, EFILive
    Visuals: Angel eyes, rear eurolights and T/A rims
    Suspension: Eibach ProKit, UMI Adj. Panhard, SFC's, LCA Relocation brakets, KYB AGX shocks

http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...28/1999/23674/

Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans Am WS6

Nice kills man!

Black
    2000 Z-28

Nice kills! You're in puerto rico?? WTF? lol

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Johns00Z28 View Post
    Nice kills! You're in puerto rico?? WTF? lol
    thanks!... yeah, it's where I live... born and raised... LOL

it's all good exept for the busted up roads... and the fact that there's not space to reach 200mph!...

Black
    2000 Z-28

That's cool....I guess I just never thought any fbody's would be there...now I know!

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

That's cool....I guess I just never thought any fbody's would be there...now I know!
    you'd be surprised... hehe... there's plenty... I have a small club, we're still trying to get new members in... but it's hard...cause most people out here love them Ricers

Black
    2000 Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by Rikki_SeVeN View Post
    you'd be surprised... hehe... there's plenty... I have a small club, we're still trying to get new members in... but it's hard...cause most people out here love them Ricers
    Well hopefully after killing enough of them you can convince them otherwise...haha.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28 A4

Well hopefully after killing enough of them you can convince them otherwise...haha.
    yep that was the mission last thursday... and believe me they took notice... this week I'm going with the whole club... so they'll see what's good for real

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

Nice runs Rikki

Thread Information