NBM
    '00 Z28

Yeah, so I went 3 for 4 this weekend.

I had a few races this weekend. Here's the list.

Porche Carrera S4- I had never seen one of these cars before, nor did I know how they ran. But, he tried to run me just after we took off from a light. I put about 2 cars on him from when we punched it at 10mph and ran to 70.

'02 Camaro SS - He had an A4 with true duals and only he and god know what else. Did a frum roll starting at 60mph and he had three lengths on me before I reached 80. That thing was FAST!

'05 Nissan 350 Z - Punk kid driver mod. He tried to roll through the light before it turned green. I had four lengths on him by 90 after having to play catch up from his cheating ass.

'92 Firebird Formula - This one of the cleanest third gen birds I've ever seen. He had a 355 with a single plane manifold and Holley 750 double pumper with shorty headers, true duals and a small cam. I thought he was going to smoke me. But, the one wheel peel didn't do him any good and I put 2 lengths and held onto it through the quarter mile.

All and all, 'twas a fun weekend.

NBM
    99 TA

nice kills and at least the death was from a fellow F-Body!

red
    1999 Trans am

I had 1 2 3 4 5 6 races this weekend. Killed every one of them but the only one that gave me a run was a 92 Fox body Mustang GT. He had about 3.5grand in the engine. from a dead stop I had him by two cars by 70 and he couldn't pull pull on me.Next run same story. On the third run I spun the launch and I was on his bumper and I couldn't pull on this guy. I started to pass him by 120 130mph but we both new that we were past the quarter by then so I gave him the final run. In the end I think our cars were evenly mached even though I won 2 out of the three races. We will probably race again some day and settle the score. To see who has the faster car, and better skills.
    Red 99 Trans am A4. STS Turbo, K&N, Thomas Racing chip, Tail waste gate, Slp mass airflow sensor,and TB bypass. Soon to be running 12.4

red
    1999 Trans am

Porche Carrera S4<Toneloc60s camaro
    NICE KILL!
    Sorry for posting my story I just don't want to be like one of thoughs people who Start a new thread every time they whip there ass. Thoughs people piss me off. Just post the interesting ones.

NBM
    '00 Z28

those, not thoughs young grasshopper.

Sounds like you had some nice runs with that Fox body.

red
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc60 View Post
    those, not thoughs young grasshopper.

Sounds like you had some nice runs with that Fox body.
    I'v been trying to catch me a 05 nissan 350 as well. I guess i'm just don't have any luck.

Black
    01 ws6

Too much fun

Great kills on both your parts. I love races where driver skill wins. I tried to race a friends 350z. He thinks I'll just win, ha so do I. I wish more people around here had more nice cars. I only get one or two good races a week. I want to race an acura nsx. I think thats that ugly mid engine rice burner. A bmw m3 might be a good race, but they are worth about double the money of a good LS1 ride.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by specialized.1 View Post
    Great kills on both your parts. I love races where driver skill wins. I tried to race a friends 350z. He thinks I'll just win, ha so do I. I wish more people around here had more nice cars. I only get one or two good races a week. I want to race an acura nsx. I think thats that ugly mid engine rice burner. A bmw m3 might be a good race, but they are worth about double the money of a good LS1 ride.
    Hey Specialized i played with an older NSX on HWY2 (deerfoot) last year, and it was pretty close.. i couldn't get away from him and he couldn't get away from me. i think stock they run pretty close to LS1 Fbody's

sorry for jacking thread btw..

Black
    01 ws6

Hey Kyle I remember you. I bet those NSXs go off the line hard, sure like to find out. Anyone know what kind of power they have? Not too many good races around here, maybe this weekend. I love reading these stories keep em going boys...

Silver
    1997 camaro z28

the 2005 nsx comes with 290 hp in the 6 spd manual model and 252 hp in the special order 4 speed automatic model with manual shift feature. nothin much considering the $89,000 msrp

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

You know I was watching Executive Target this weekend and they used an NSX as their get away car and I was wondering why they didn't use a Ferrari. Now, I am wondering why they didn't use a WS6? Cause I find an NSX in Phoenix, I am going to kick his ass.

red
    1999 Trans am

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    You know I was watching Executive Target this weekend and they used an NSX as their get away car and I was wondering why they didn't use a Ferrari. Now, I am wondering why they didn't use a WS6? Cause I find an NSX in Phoenix, I am going to kick his ass.
    You lucky bastared. You live in Pheonix. I've been there twice and I bet a crap load of racing goes on there.
    All you can eat rice beffet.

Black
    01 ws6

NSX your next.

I bet they are slow. I found a great site for 1/4 mile times, I think I found it typing in. Car and driver 1/4 mile times. Now I know they are slow. The car actually looks very cool. But if you are going to look that exotic you better have at least 500 hp. Well maybe Only I should have 500hp...

NBM
    99 TA

well i wouldn't call them slow... they are slow considering what they cost.
    i think they are more for looks than anything because for 89gs or whatever (US) the performance is pretty comparible to F-body's.

i'll take the f body any day

Thread Information