Red
    02 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

WS6 VS FoxBody Stang...

Now this happened soon after i got my car around April or so. Me and my buddy just cruisin around town and seen a early 90's fox-body mustang pull out of the gas station. I normally wouldnt have payed any attention to it since there normal all slow but this one had a big RPM Tac sittin on his dash. Well i reved up at him as i passed him as he pulled out of the gas station. Well next thing i know is i look in my mirror and i see this guy gettin side ways tryin to catch up to me. I just up on the interstate, he got up beside me and for a fox body, it looked good and sounded half ass descent. We started about 50mph and we both jump at the same time. Being all cocky like i was at the time i thought i was just goin to walk his ass...NOPE...bout to go into 3rd which is around 130ish, my buddy yells out.."Oh shit jon he is still there"..Finally went into 3rd and pulled a NOSE IF that.. Well on the interstate that we was on we was comin up on a slight bend, nothing too sharpe but good enough to determine who was goin to win or lose this race, and i was on the inside .
    Well that SOB showed me as i heard his motor start revin up faster all the sudden and he starts pullin me around the bend..yea i was like WTF,he must has NOS so, as soon as we go back straight, i pulled right back up and got right bout 1 car lenght on him and we stayed like that for a good 3/4 mile or so, til i hit the brakes. I didnt pay any attention to the speedo but my buddy said he looked over and we was pegged out past 150. It was the best damn race i have ever witnessed and happy as hell that i would apart of it. When it was all said and done we raced for right at 2.5 miles.. the guy finally came around me after we quit and gave me the thumbs up..

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

...bout to go into 3rd which is around 130ish, my buddy yells out.."Oh shit jon he is still there"..................... umm i donno about u but my shift from second to third is right about 70?
    I didnt pay any attention to the speedo but my buddy said he looked over and we was pegged out past 150............... and so you tacked past 150 in third? what kind of trans do you have? ahhaha
    and racing for 2.5 miles? some how there were no cars to get in the way and it took you 2.5 miles to book 150? hmmm id have to say this whole stary is BS

Red
    02 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

im sorry mr. smartass but i didnt go into full detail, of course if am goin 150 yea DUH im in 4th and it was like 2 n the mourning thats y we had the chance to keep goin...keep ur smartass comments to urself cock sucker

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

wow!!!

SUPREME member-oderator oneBADDz's Avatar

Custom Slate Blue
    99 B4C

Fun deal. I want in next time, lol.

Red
    02 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

I wish i could have or see a good race like that with another fbody but i imagine that would be hard to repeat

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Gotta love it when they spray NOS... It keeps ya on your toes!

Arctic White
    1999 Z28 M6

oh dont get so butt hurt, obviously without explaining or telling a story in such a way as you did it sounds like bs and the story just straight up sucks. take your time and effort for the next one to avoid yourself from having to talk tuff on the internet to avoid the fact your a pussy in real life. PS. grow up

Thread Information