Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Member Since Aug 2000 LS1 Eddie's Avatar

Talking Who are your arch enemies in town?

Come on, you know theres that one car that you want to take down where ever you live. For me it's an 01 Z-28 with gears and a full exhaust and an 04 GTO with a full exhaust. I hope my new setup is enough to take them down. If not I'm gettin a nice hit of N2O so I can seal the deal.
    1995 Camaro Z-28
    Black/Neutral|A4 GU5
    Modifications:
    Borla, MAC Mid's, SLP Level 1 Suspension with Prokit, SLP STB, SLP CAI, 1LE Elbow,Phillips HID, Advanced Induction 180cc Heads/224 Cam,Built 355, Yank 3200

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

For me its a red LS2 GTO that i see almost everyday at 4am on the highway going to work. I raced him once and he walked me slowly from a roll. I found out my clutch was gone a week later and had a throttle body airleak. I have ordered the parts and am patiently waiting for my second chance at him. I just see him pass next to me every mourning. Cant wait any longer.

Silver
    2002 Z28

There's a few down here; There's a 03-04 Cobra, plate "Why Try"... He's claimed to be pushin' well over 600, but I still want a go at it... And there's a black Diablo VT, earlier model, I'd guess early to mid 90s, I might wait till the bottle goes in for that one though, hell, I'll probably wait for both of them. Ah, plus there's a slew of 600 c.c. bikes that think they're faster than every car on the road-unfortunately I'm still a little afraid of racing bikes, don't want to see my rear end kick sideways and take one out...
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Oh man, such a good thread. I talk to my friends constantly about this one kid in a Cobalt SS. Black w/ red stripes and a spoiler (who knows what's under the hood?). He always seems to be going the other way when he's on the road. And it's always parked in this lot by my house when I'm on my way home. I know it's only a Cobalt, but man, I just gotta!

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSomething View Post
    Oh man, such a good thread. I talk to my friends constantly about this one kid in a Cobalt SS. Black w/ red stripes and a spoiler (who knows what's under the hood?). He always seems to be going the other way when he's on the road. And it's always parked in this lot by my house when I'm on my way home. I know it's only a Cobalt, but man, I just gotta!
    I take it, your the bully in your neighborhood.

Legend Lime
    2005 Mustang GT

There is a punk at work with a Acura RSX-S with gold wheels, fart pipe and an ill-fitting carbon fiber hood. He is the typical long shorts hanging off his ass, skater shoes, hat on backwards but a little crooked...(sorry if that hits close to home for anyone..) He always drives like an ass in the parking lot and parks close to my driver's door. I park away from everyone and back in to keep from ripping the chin spoiler off, so he backs in at an angle and it pisses me off to no end. The one time I followed him on to the interstate he tried his best to keep in fromt so we couldn't line up. He was weaving in and out of traffic cutting people off. Man, I'd like to the POS Acura.

When I get my LS1 the first person I'm finding will be a kid in town with a 99 Mustang GT, its a 5spd with 373's and borla 3" that sounds awesome. I mainly just wanna race him cuz I know him and hes a car nut like me.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Theres an asshole that drives a dark silver Cobra in town that will pipe ANYONE and EVERYONE at anytime... at lights, stopsigns.. etc. Real cocky piece of shit... but it will be a while before I can even think about going up against that....
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

i usually try to ignore people i dont like,but i also try to watch the road. but if i do get a chance i try to just do whatever it is im doing . other people just happen to be there.fact of life . but if they're shy or not able to talk or whatever i cant help them. they need to try to focus in on what theyre doing, or whatever..im just tryin to help

Impulse Blue
    2006 Pontiac G.T.O.

there's three for me, a silver 1969 coronet with a built 440, 4.56 gears. A black 1968 barracuda with a 446 tunnel ram, 4.88 gears, and last but not least a black 1955 chevy, with a built 496 and 3.73s (so I heard) also I'm not wanting to race these with my 05 G.T.O. I have a 1966 G.T.O. with a 455 stroked to a 474, 4.33 gears pushing 637RWHP, and that's before I rejetted the carb, (King Demon) and
    installing an X pipe, mine runs low to mid 10s, All motor, my best E.T. is 10.31@128mph, I need to figure how to post pics. oh well

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

man i got some sick cars in my neck of the woods, to name a few, TT Vette, TT 68-69 Camaro, Couple LS1's, Single turbo supra (700HP or so), 800HP or so Mustang, oh and a 460 AWHP 94 galant to name a few

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Theres 2 for me!! A Ninja 500 that threw rocks on my car last year!!(i kicked that bitches ass already but i wanna catch him on the street......again!! ) And a 06 Roush GT that revves at me all teh time but never wants to run cause he doesnt want to get a ticket!!!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerZ View Post
    There's a few down here; There's a 03-04 Cobra, plate "Why Try"... He's claimed to be pushin' well over 600, but I still want a go at it... And there's a black Diablo VT, earlier model, I'd guess early to mid 90s, I might wait till the bottle goes in for that one though, hell, I'll probably wait for both of them. Ah, plus there's a slew of 600 c.c. bikes that think they're faster than every car on the road-unfortunately I'm still a little afraid of racing bikes, don't want to see my rear end kick sideways and take one out...
    LOL...There is a White 04 Saleen Mustang here with the same WHY TRY license plate...Well I did and he saw the back of mine and it fit pretty well NCE TRY...The car I always want a peice of is a Supercharged 96-97ish Mustang that revs up everytime we pass, unfortunately we've never met on the same side of the road.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i was screwing with a cobra out in the country yesterday with the plate, DRG RCR

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by whoss01 View Post
    i usually try to ignore people i dont like,but i also try to watch the road. but if i do get a chance i try to just do whatever it is im doing . other people just happen to be there.fact of life . but if they're shy or not able to talk or whatever i cant help them. they need to try to focus in on what theyre doing, or whatever..im just tryin to help
    Huh?

Have you gone ?

My nemesis is a light blue trunk model Fox body with 00 Chrome Cobra R's. The guy can drive, plus the car has been gutted and it has H/C package on it with full bolt-ons and gears. Raced him 5 times, won 3. I heard he put a new motor in it, so I plan to line 'em up again when I get the heads put on.

Torrid Red
    05 GTO

All the ricers who wont race me so I can put them in their place!

Sonic Blue
    2003 SVT Cobra

There's a black LS1 SS in my area, sitting on Prostars, E/T Streets, and a built LS1 with a rather large single turbo and nitrous, stalled auto, and so on.....yeah, he's fast but my wallet just can't keep up right now....but someday.

-Mike

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

for me there's this bitch(excuse my french) who got money from his xgirlfriend running over him. He drives an Acura NSX. He thinks he's in a murcielago or something. I really really really want a peice of him. I almost don't care if the cops are behind me at the light, I want to burn this guy! He talked a bunch of stuff when I owned the 6 in my avator, but now I've got my SS 6spd and a bad attitude towards him hahaha.........I haven't seen him since I got my ss... I AM looking for him though!

by the way this is the BEST thread!!!
    Last edited by 7camaro7; 07-26-2006 at 04:24 PM. Reason: 4got something

black
    01 pontiac transam ws6 m6

ricers need i say more? hardly any competition just very annoying!

red
    1999 Trans am

92 fox body, 02 WRX, and a evoV///. The evo is the only one that isn't modded. The other tow have invested a few grand in to there engines.

Thread Information