Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Whatcha think, this a kill or a waste of gas ?

I have this posted on LS1Tech.com where I use the same S/N, it's my first post of this type so pardon me if I miss a crucial detail or whatnot

Ok, here it is, I was on the way back from South Center Mall to drop of my bud in White Center ( so any that know the area ) and I see a set of HID headlights darting back and forth on the road behind me, swerving it's way amongst traffic. I think "Idjit.." James and I grin at each other as this guy slides up along side me... then his window rolls down.
    "Hey buddy..." this kid says..now I say kid as I am damn near 40 and he looked like my teenage son...."That old rattle-trap got any nut ?" was his question..
    I momentarily ponder if he drove like an utter ass down the road to merely ask me that all important query. Then I respond " Enough." My car isn't the demon that some of you drive, small cam, small stall, A4, catback and a lid, few other basics and some minor suspension stuff, but it's not a 305 HO either.
    I eyeball this kid's car, black, fairly new 97-02 BMW coupe, nice rims and sneakers on them, I am not completely familiar with the Beemer models so forgive me if I don't know model and displacement, I know it was a 3 series, and it was not a M.... at least I hope it wasn't.
    About this time the driver's buddy yells "Chevy's suck !!" and the kid tromps it.
    I glance and James, thinking in my head, he gonna be ok with this. He looks back, slightly astonished. "What the hell are you doin.........Catch that schmuck and teach him manners God dammit !!" ( That's fairly close if not accurate quote)
    About the time he said ..teach.. my foot was to the boards, I wasn't really expecting a race, I don't do it regularly, so I didn't think to look at the speedometer, but I would say about 30ish when he stamped on it. I remember thinking he was a bit ahead, a couple lengths maybe.'
    I caught him so fast I thought he stopped racing, so I let off, no fun to race someone that simply watches you go by, then I realized he was either still in it, or perhaps he let off to wait for my reaction, but he was going for it, so I stamped it down again.
    By 90-100 I got VERY nervous, cars ahead, side streets and this is a 45 ish kinda area, so I tromped the brakes and slowed down... Hehehe he arrived at my door just about the time I broke 50 mph and slowing..
    I hear it's a ricer thing, but he flew on by and at about 300 yards up the road his hazards came on ? What the hell is that about..
    I was simply to much a coward I guess to chase him down and run him again, it's one thing to risk my car and health, somethin else to risk some innocent passerby ..
    That it, thanks for reading..I am sorry for the long winded post, I run at the mouth ( err keyboard) a bit

Awaiting Activation
    Yes you experienced the ricer flyby. But if he put his hazards on to claim a victory after the flyby he should be shot!
    Last edited by 99blueZ; 06-06-2006 at 12:06 PM.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

hazards = gay

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

that is flippin hilarious. welcome to ls1.com-we like people like you.

were you in an auto or manual?

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I thought the official LS1.com's definition of a win was to gain a lead and then tap your brakes a couple of times, and then slow down. Now, if I could just find an EVO to smoke out.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

I think him and his friend were just in a hurry to play butt-pirates at home... Good kill!

NBM
    '00 Z28

Sweet kill. Welcome to the board. You'll fit in well here.

Quote Originally Posted by 01T-TopToy
    I have this posted on LS1Tech.com where I use the same S/N, it's my first post of this type so pardon me if I miss a crucial detail or whatnot.
    Welcome

...but it's not a 305 HO either.
    Hey now, be nice (my first car way back when)

Evr sena bdgr killa snak? Roastem's Avatar

Pewter
    '99 Z28 M6

"What the hell are you doin.........Catch that schmuck and teach him manners God dammit !!"
    Famous last words.

Old Enough to Know Better Crimson Sin's Avatar

Red Fire
    2007 Mustang GT/CS

Thanks for the responses, and sorry for the 305 slam.. I had a couple too
    I may drive a SS atm, but I am a fan of anything cool looking, fast or preferrably cool and fast !! and just FYI NOTHING with a fart can or Hondatard was here stickers is cool looking

Thread Information