Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the hell??

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

What the hell??

well iam a little pissed right now but tonight i ran in to two of my buddys from highschool who were always cool and one of them mentioned getting a turbo for his car, I asked what he had he said a 98 elclipse and the other one said a 97 elclipse, i just laughed and told them i guess ill have to get my car and slap them around, well, they got all pissed and asked what i had, I told them a 98 Z28 with head and cams, and some other mods, well then they just started going off telling me how my car was a huge heavy hunk of shit, and they would pull me by 5 cars, i just told them oh thats right your the same guys that think a elclipse with nos!!, can beat a 900 horsepower charger, they just looked at me and said it could so i just told them to go watch Fast & the Furious a couple times and go jack off. I know where they race now and cant wait to find them and put them to shame.

there mods: 98 elclpise aftermarket turbo: 1/4 mile time: 14.3
    97 elclpise 200 shot of nos: 1/4 mile time: 14.9

my mods: 98 Z28 Camaro,LS6 intake match ported to heads, Patriot stage 2 heads, 2.02 valves, Cam, Headers, Spin Tech exhaust, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Taylor 10.5mm Race Wiscs, Moser 9' rear end, strange center section, Billet Specialties 1350 YOKE, Motive 4:30 gears, Ram Clutch: 1/4 time: none to date

sorry for the dam novel i just needed to vent, what sucks is these guys where cool back then, them dam rice bastards got a hold of them.

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

Its good to know that Im not the only one who beats off while watch F&F!!

and did I miss the "kill"?

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

what kind of engine do you have in that z, a head and cams? just messin around dude. sorry to hear that they are douches now. go whoop their asses in that z.

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

^^ its an ls1 i promise , yea i was pretty pissed but i will find them and then it will be nothing but the cryingelclpise boys

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    how many HP you got in that thing?

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by blue02Z View Post
    what kind of engine do you have in that z, a head and cams? just messin around dude. sorry to hear that they are douches now. go whoop their asses in that z.
    did that catch anyone else completely off guard?! man, i got stuck on that first line for about 2 minutes...couldn't even get to "just messin"

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

Doodad,
    Im not sure on the horsepower rating yet, i cant find a dyno anyware, but the guy that i bought it from said it had around 425, and i just got the heads done so i have more than that, if he was telling the truth, it hauls ass i know that i love my Z and cant wait to smack these kids around

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

how many wives do you have? j/p hope you get to smack them down and they learn to change their ricer ways.

ILL SKEET IN YUR EYE

black on black on black
    02 z28

425 rwhp cam only, it must have every bolt on available,what cam is in it....

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    did that catch anyone else completely off guard?! man, i got stuck on that first line for about 2 minutes...couldn't even get to "just messin"
    yea CAM(S)? hmm... i think he put the (s) on cam instead of head

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

LS6 intake match ported to heads, Patriot stage 2 heads, 2.02 valves, Cam, Headers, Spin Tech exhaust, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Taylor 10.5mm Race Wiscs, Moser 9' rear end, strange center section, Billet Specialties 1350 YOKE, Motive 4:30 gears, Ram Clutch:,

sorry for the speliing, anywho, i have no wives just one girlfriend

2G Eclipses cannot handle anything near a 200 shot. Im assuming these clowns had non-turbo eclipses and then got turbos for them? If thats the case its a regular N/A neon motor. If you turbo it youre lucky to hit mid 14s at best. Those kids sound like a bunch of real ass clowns.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    2G Eclipses cannot handle anything near a 200 shot. Im assuming these clowns had non-turbo eclipses and then got turbos for them? If thats the case its a regular N/A neon motor. If you turbo it youre lucky to hit mid 14s at best. Those kids sound like a bunch of real ass clowns.
    I'd assume these clowns don't know what the F*CK they are talking about and don't have ANY turbo's, are just talking out of their @$$es. Although I mus disagree, 13's are the norm for them turboed done right. But as someone said it would take 20-30 PSI to get close to HANING with an LS1.

mid blue
    99 m6 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    I'd assume these clowns don't know what the F*CK they are talking about and don't have ANY turbo's, are just talking out of their @$$es. Although I mus disagree, 13's are the norm for them turboed done right. But as someone said it would take 20-30 PSI to get close to HANING with an LS1.
    Could you make a more generally wrong statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Pythias View Post
    Yeah maybe I was being a little harsh. High 13s sounds better, however there was 1 local idiot around my ways that had a turbo'd 420a eclipse and it was going 14.5. Why not just buy the turbo model, its not like theyre that expensive! Spending thousands on a POS car that has like 150hp stock is just completely retarded IMO.

2002 TA

Quote Originally Posted by EE1983 View Post
    Yeah maybe I was being a little harsh. High 13s sounds better, however there was 1 local idiot around my ways that had a turbo'd 420a eclipse and it was going 14.5. Why not just buy the turbo model, its not like theyre that expensive! Spending thousands on a POS car that has like 150hp stock is just completely retarded IMO.
    Yeah I hear ya, there was a kid around that had a turbo'd eclipse like that, thought he had something on my friends 98 Cobra (Bone stock, absolutely no mods even an air intake) but my friend pulled on him prolly 10 lengths+, couldn't even consider that a kill.

Silver
    2002 Z28

So, I'm guessing that Head and Cams Z was a pretty high school graduation present, huh? Thanks mom and dad! Just don't kill yourself in it, and keep your racing on a track.
    She's baaaaaccccck...

'02 Z/28 M6 Hardtop

Now Know As Camaro98

Red
    1998 Z28 Camaro

nope not a graduation present i sold my truck and been saving money to get the Z28, my parnets wont buy any of us a car, my big bro screwed that up but anywho, even the turboed modles run like a 15.8 stock, I was looking them up which is just retared slow if that is the ture times, either way iam going to kick there ass

P.S. Ok i screwed up on the spelling and said head and cams instead of heads and cam, it dosnt make me a dumbass once agian sorry about my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by FireChicken2000 View Post
    nope not a graduation present i sold my truck and been saving money to get the Z28, my parnets wont buy any of us a car, my big bro screwed that up but anywho, even the turboed modles run like a 15.8 stock, I was looking them up which is just retared slow if that is the ture times, either way iam going to kick there ass

P.S. Ok i screwed up on the spelling and said head and cams instead of heads and cam, it dosnt make me a dumbass once agian sorry about my mistake
    Turbo models run 15.0-15.4. Some have even run high 14s.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by FireChicken2000 View Post
    Doodad,
    Im not sure on the horsepower rating yet, i cant find a dyno anyware, but the guy that i bought it from said it had around 425, and i just got the heads done so i have more than that, if he was telling the truth, it hauls ass i know that i love my Z and cant wait to smack these kids around
    your running a head cam package, 4:30 gears with out a Dyno tune?

Thread Information