puter/blk
    02 CAMARO Z28

well here is another win for the lil z

well i'm on my way to the mall when i noticed a c-5 corvette trying to jump in next to me. i slow down alilttle we are rolling about 30 miles an hr so the guy romps on it and lets off i do the same. he rolls down the window and so do i. he says to turn on to the interstate, he follows, we are rolling about 70miles an hr i honk 3 times and we take off. i was impressed i was puling away from him and kept about 1 1/2 cars ahead till about 140 then the corvette started to gain . we stoped and meet he was really speechless about how the lil z pulled away for so long. it was awsome till next time......

Velocity Yellow
    2008 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by WILDKARDBOYZ View Post
    well i'm on my way to the mall when i noticed a c-5 corvette trying to jump in next to me. i slow down alilttle we are rolling about 30 miles an hr so the guy romps on it and lets off i do the same. he rolls down the window and so do i. he says to turn on to the interstate, he follows, we are rolling about 70miles an hr i honk 3 times and we take off. i was impressed i was puling away from him and kept about 1 1/2 cars ahead till about 140 then the corvette started to gain . we stoped and meet he was really speechless about how the lil z pulled away for so long. it was awsome till next time......
    MODS!?!?!?!?!

Same thing happened to me the day I picked my car up from the dyno tuner shop (right after the cam install) but it was a C6 vette... we pulled over and he was dumb-founded! At least he wasn't a douchebag about it like some of the Vette's I have beaten. It's fun knowing that your car is about a third of the price of the Vette and still able to thwomp em! Great kill!!! Keep em coming!

2018 Tahoe - Silver - OEM

2008 Z06 - Velocity Yellow - BBE exhuast - Airaid CAI **sold**

2002 Z06 - Electron Blue Metallic - D1 - E85 - 701 rwhp 687 rwtq **sold**

2002 Z28: M6 NBM - cam and boltons - 396rwhp 357 rwtq **sold**

white
    2000 Z28

lol thats cool, was it an older guy? i havent seen a whole lot of cars outside of my grandpas 66 nova that are hardly respectable in cheyenne. mostly beaters or trucks. but i dont expect a whole lot either out of a retirement town.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by WILDKARDBOYZ View Post
    nice kill man.... i have beaten my fair share of c5s AND c6s.. just not the mighty zo6.. YET
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

white
    96 ws6

Got to love missing with the rich folk

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

my dad had a 2004 vette a4 and he would get SOOOO pissed when i would walk him in my m6 ss I mean pissed since he bought that car to beat my 82 camaro with a stroker when i would walk his 87 vette LOL he kept spending the big money on vettes and my little camaros OWNED them......good times......Real cars wear Metal remember that!

Thread Information