Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

pewter
    2002 camaro z28

"v8smoker" turns down challenge!

So early this morning I am heading home. roads are dead I pull right up behind a Mitsubishi Evo, license plate "v8smokr". so i get up next to him and i roll down my window and say "hey is that any fast" joking around. he doesnt look. I rev up a lil a he just gives me a lil dirty look and then just keeps looking forward. light turns green and nothing. with a license plate like that you cant turn down a challenge like this. ricer.

Ya you would think so. Maybe just not in the mood??

Then again I've had people want to play in some of the most terrible places that don't interest me. Either traffic is too heavy, too many side roads,,,,or the road is just simply rough as hell.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Just another stupid ricer thinking his 4 cylinder piece of shit is hot stuff.

Evo drivers never cease to amaze me with their cockyness and ignorance. They are by far one of the worst, right up there with Supra owners.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Some of those guys race other 4 bangers and v6 cars in a straight line and then when they run into a V8 car they say its all about turns. Yes they are excellent handling cars and since most of them dont take it out to a track often enough and kids now a days taking 10-15mph corner in the street at 60mph is not enough reason for me to buy that car. I do have to admitt i do like the Evo's but would never consider buying one over the Camaro.

silver
    2002 ws6

evos suck

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Just another stupid ricer thinking his 4 cylinder piece of shit is hot stuff.

Evo drivers never cease to amaze me with their cockyness and ignorance. They are by far one of the worst, right up there with Supra owners.
    Always good for a laugh.
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

I had kind of the same thing happen to me today with a 350 Z. His plate was KLLR Z or something. I got up next to him in the GTO at a light and he wouldn't even look at me.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I had kind of the same thing happen to me today with a 350 Z. His plate was KLLR Z or something. I got up next to him in the GTO at a light and he wouldn't even look at me.

Did you do anything to get his attention??? I know when I'm driving one of the hotrods I'm kinda in my own little world and don't pay much attention to any of the newer cars running around. But I'm an old gear head though. Shucks I don't even know what a 350Z is First thing that comes to mind would be a 70-72 Z28 but I never heard them referred to as 350Z's.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I ran into a civic the other day. It was black and had black rims...sound familer so we were just driving and he was on it behind me so I moved up a little and so did he and was rolling next to me and never did anything so he kept going past me so then i moved up on him and gave him a nice little rev while we were driving and he just looked at me and my bro and he yelled out "I never seen an import take on american muscle so im not even going to try it" so I just smiled at him and idk why but I just dropped it into 2nd and and gunned it for him.
    atleast he knew where to draw the line.

300RWHP, 341RWTQ
    1/8 mile 8.32 at 83.97
    1/4 mile 13.049 at 105.24

red
    2000 camaro ss

i burned an sti in my cummins the other night. an evo the week before.

there is a spot around where i live that has some mean twisties one after another, i wait at the top and bottom of them and wait for shit to drive by that thinks they can bang turns, and i burn them. as for a straight line-i've never lost to an awd car, i know there are some that can burn me out there. . . .but they can't afford to put c16 or cam2 in their tanks enough to come see me when i'm out.
    ricer mentality goes well beyond owning a rice burner. they think awd is best when all real race cars are rwd. . .they think cuz they hit 30 instantly w/ an awd launch that they "beat vettes all the time". they burn a 3rd gen v6 w/ dual exhaust and claim they "burn v8's all the time". and they see commercials like the ones ford 'n toyota put out for their trucks and they run out and buy them.
    2000 red ss: >2" drop, koni adjustables 'n 275 s-compounds all way around, giant brakes, dynatech LT's, borla catback (no plate), t56, tubular everything, HARD TOP, caged, "stock" heads 'n a mean cam. -2* front camber.

We got some around here that say "V8eater", "LS1cya", "eaturv8"and more ghey ones. Douches I tell ya.

red
    2000 camaro ss

i tried to get "myLSwon" but it was taken. . . . .

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    i tried to get "myLSwon" but it was taken. . . . .
    My buddy has "MYLS18U" on his NBM WS6. I have "MYLT18U" on my '97.

I just put UDLOSE2 on my chevelle since I moved out here and couldn't use my model year ohio plates anymore

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    Did you do anything to get his attention??? I know when I'm driving one of the hotrods I'm kinda in my own little world and don't pay much attention to any of the newer cars running around. But I'm an old gear head though. Shucks I don't even know what a 350Z is First thing that comes to mind would be a 70-72 Z28 but I never heard them referred to as 350Z's.
    I gave him a 5k Rev. He had the top down so I know he heard me

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    I gave him a 5k Rev. He had the top down so I know he heard me
    well there's no ignoring that.

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    I just put UDLOSE2 on my chevelle since I moved out here and couldn't use my model year ohio plates anymore
    ha ha, clever one!

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Mustang guys hauling around term8tr are just as bad.

Theres a guy on another board with that licence plate around here that talks all sorts of crap on another forum, importsnc if youve heard of it, but when i ran into him last night and walked right by him IN PERSON he didnt say anything to me then when we got out to my car he was gona try and race me with his MOM and DAD in the car. This guy wasnt skinny and nither where they i told him the extra ton in his car wasnt fair and i didnt want him complaining about a weight disadvantage and left.

Hell talk all sorts of crap on the internet but wont in person, he even left the theater REALLY fast like was up outta his seat and out the door before i even stood up. Some mustang owners are just as bad as the ricers.

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Mustang guys hauling around term8tr are just as bad.

Theres a guy on another board with that licence plate around here that talks all sorts of crap on another forum, importsnc if youve heard of it, but when i ran into him last night and walked right by him IN PERSON he didnt say anything to me then when we got out to my car he was gona try and race me with his MOM and DAD in the car. This guy wasnt skinny and nither where they i told him the extra ton in his car wasnt fair and i didnt want him complaining about a weight disadvantage and left.

Hell talk all sorts of crap on the internet but wont in person, he even left the theater REALLY fast like was up outta his seat and out the door before i even stood up. Some mustang owners are just as bad as the ricers.
    \

And some F-body owners are just as bad as the ricers.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by 99 Kobra View Post
    \

And some F-body owners are just as bad as the ricers.
    more mustang owners are rice compared to fbody owners. . . .

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information