Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6

v6 Mustang with decals and exhaust so it must have been fast!

Some guy with a v6 mustang looked like a 2000 or so pulled up next to me last night. He had exhaust a big aftermarket non functional hood scoop and some stickers so that scared me haha. He looked at me once and so did his girlfriend and when the light turned green he left on me(i was not going to waste my time racing him). So i floor it and have serious traction problems in first, shift to second and then i start reeling and then by the end of second i was flying by him and then had about 20 lengths on him by the time i was into third. I always see these guys with v6's that have intake and exhaust so they think that they are fast, there are so many of them. Next i need to demolish this GT in town that has the cobra R spoiler on it.
    Last edited by 180ls1; 11-23-2007 at 07:49 AM.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

When you pass the V6 guy your supposed to yell "THAT THING GOT A HEMI?!"

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    I was going by way to fast to do that once i got traction.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Recently I met someone who's grandpa has a special edition 1 out of 12 dodge challengers with a turbo sticking out of the hood and a big rotary motor with HEMI PISTIONS lol

02.LS1 Anniversary Issue

dark purple/chameleon
    anniversary 02 camaro LS1

v6's are for the birds!! these guys need to grab there balls, pay the extra 3 -4 thousand dollars and get a real car with real power.:_) i dont believe in v6 anything!

Quote Originally Posted by 02.LS1 View Post
    v6's are for the birds!! these guys need to grab there balls, pay the extra 3 -4 thousand dollars and get a real car with real power.:_) i dont believe in v6 anything!
    you might want to be carefull with that statement or you will start a battle. there is a v6 on here that runs 8's in the quarter, but i see your point about saving just a little extra to get a v8

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

v6 stang's seem to be "riced out" a lot around here

gold
    1992 nissan 240

grand national

ever heard of a grand national.....v6 trubo gm car that will beat most of the cars on here there are some fast v6's

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Quote Originally Posted by OutOftheBox View Post
    ever heard of a grand national.....v6 trubo gm car that will beat most of the cars on here there are some fast v6's

Gun Metal Blue
    1997 Jeep Wrangler

*cough* Supra */cough*

Quote Originally Posted by OutOftheBox
    .....v6 trubo gm car that will beat most of the cars on here there are some fast v6's
    Or even better, a Grand National engine in a

gold
    1992 nissan 240

exactly my point

exactly my point there are very fast v6....are they as fast as v8's hell no are they fun to drive hell ya here are a few that come to mind grand national,skyline,supra,vr43000,tt300z,350z,old datsun 240z,sorry im so nissan heavy but thats my area of expertises

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Cool

If I had a dollar for everytime a guy in a mustang pulls up to me and revs his engine I would have a corvette, ws6 , and a SS. If I had a dollar for everytime I see mustang headlights in my rearview mirror as I pull away I would have my own corvette factory in my back yard.

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

exactly my point there are very fast v6....are they as fast as v8's hell no are they fun to drive hell ya here are a few that come to mind grand national,skyline,supra,vr43000,tt300z,350z,old datsun 240z,sorry im so nissan heavy but thats my area of expertises
    from the looks of it there seems to be no engine in your car. hope your on here to get some info about an ls1 conversion. because light car + LS1 = lol

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm11973 View Post
    If I had a dollar for everytime a guy in a mustang pulls up to me and revs his engine I would have a corvette, ws6 , and a SS. If I had a dollar for everytime I see mustang headlights in my rearview mirror as I pull away I would have my own corvette factory in my back yard.
    Is that all you know how to say? You just posted the same identical language on another thread. Come on out to Southern California for some stiffer competition.
    Last edited by 99 Kobra; 11-23-2007 at 07:08 PM.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

No i can say lots more its just so much fun to say what I did. I would take you up on your offer but I do believe it would be a waste of my time to race a ford. BTW why are you even on this site, shouldnt you be on some site for fords? I mean all competion aside btween stangs and f-bodys, do you honestly thing you can beat me??????? I mean seriously man.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

fords are crap i mean who are you guys trying to fool. There was a day when they were quality, but that day is looong gone. I dont ever try to race a mustang, its always stang owners who gotta rev up and be like ohhhh i can beat you i got a ford, and (I am not trying to be an ass here) then i just destroy, every time. this is why i find them to be a joke. Now show me a 70 fastback with a 350+ in it and I may show you some respect but as far as current mustangs go, they dont deserve it. its like the little guy always trying to beat the big guy, IT DOESNT HAPPEN

metallic pewter
    2001 WS.6 Trans Am

unless your talking about the terminator which is what that little guy your refering too has and the last time I checked when us f-body guys compete against a slightly modded termi we are the little guys lol. You don't have to own a f-bod to be a member of this site we respect any car here that is fast. lets drop the shit and focus on whats really important. the ass kickin of all things rice. But thats just my opinion I could be wrong.

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

you do have a good point about the ass kickin of rice. i am just saying with my mods i have never lost to a stang, and the guys here are always trying to show there shit and always get put in thier place. I guess maybe I am bias b.c of that. like i said I wasnt trying to be an ass just telling like it is.

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by dlmeadows View Post
    unless your talking about the terminator which is what that little guy your refering too has and the last time I checked when us f-body guys compete against a slightly modded termi we are the little guys lol. You don't have to own a f-bod to be a member of this site we respect any car here that is fast. lets drop the shit and focus on whats really important. the ass kickin of all things rice. But thats just my opinion I could be wrong.
    Actually, I agree. However, guys like TransAm11973 are clueless. We have immature people like him on the Mustang sites, too. It's scary that people like him drive fast cars on public roads. That's why I really only race at the track.
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Thread Information