Thread: v6

v6

would a v6 still beat alot of those annoying ricers out there with the huge body kits and ginormous spoilers?? im just curious because i dont know if i ended up buying the v6 since im a 16 year old kid and no extra for the v8 if i could still beat some lil ricers that wanan race me?

Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LSNumber1
    would a v6 still beat alot of those annoying ricers out there with the huge body kits and ginormous spoilers?? im just curious because i dont know if i ended up buying the v6 since im a 16 year old kid and no extra for the v8 if i could still beat some lil ricers that wanan race me?
    Sure.

Awaiting Activation
    Personally i would save and wait for the V8 thats what i did. Im 18 now and about bought the car when i was 17. Sure i could've bought a V6 right when i got my license but i knew it would be worth the wait.
    yes you can still beat up on some ricers assuming you mean a 3.8 V6. The 3.8 V6 is in end '95 to 2002 - go with that if you can't afford a V8. The 3.4 from 93-95 is slow. Since you are in high school you will be able to beat most of the pos cars your friends will have. And you will beat the car that every damn teenager who thinks hes cool has - the grand am. You should beat most of those cars that looked riced as long as they aren't modded. You will beat any civic except maybe an si and you will beat more cars if you get a 5spd. Good Luck!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

dude, get a Piece of shit beater car, save up and buy an LS1 or the LS2 camaro when you're out of college.

Who you callin a wankel? transam kid 01's Avatar

Black
    2004 RX-8 6 Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign
    dude, get a Piece of shit beater car, save up and buy an LS1 or the LS2 camaro when you're out of college.
    QFT

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

you can get a LT1 around my area for around $5,000.00 or so... LS1's go for any where from $8,000.00 - $24,000.00 and the LS6 vettes go for any where from $17,000.00 - $45,000.00... go to autotrader.com and do a search for your area... plenty of LS1's out there for a good price and even more LT1's...

White
    09 G8 GT

Whats that supposed to mean with the grand ams?!

Thread Information