Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: turbo hondas

black
    2001 Camaro SS

turbo hondas

So i'm down at the beach last nite and i get out of my car and this dude shows me his jetta and tells me when he gets it runnin right (cuz of course its not running right) that he'll have 325 at the wheels cuz he has nicer turbos and an intercooler and a downpipe.
    i kinda laugh at him and then he tells me that his buddy with a civic hatch back and a gsr motor will beat me. well now i cant quit laughing and i tell him that if he has that much faith in a honda to call his buddy and we'd run em. but i his friend didn't answer.
    WELL i'm drivin down the road on the other side of the island ten minutes later and i see this dude on the phone in a honda and he asks me if i was just at the beach. he was on the phone with the dude who owned the jetta lol! we pull over and talk and he says that he has another civic with a k22blah turbo motor and he went on to say he had a dyno sheet that read 575hp. i told him i'd race him another night cuz it was gettin late and i didnt want to wait for him to go get his car.

now if i know one thing i know that mustang and honda owners talk a lot. Now is this guy full of shit cuz i dunno. he talks all big -"i only race for gs" etc. what should i think.
    oh and can a turbo honda even get that much power without sprayin? i'm not an experienced street racer cuz i dont like gettin arrested but i'd like to know whether or not the car could have that much power or if the guy is just that lame?
    sorry for makin a long story longer

black
    2001 Camaro SS

oh and sorry if this is posted in the wrong place

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well i have some knowledge about Honda motors and i can tell you he has to have a REALLY GOOD setup and know what hes doing to make almost 600 whp. My buddy has a B18C stroked and sleaved to a 2.0 liter and a .71 mm turbo and its setup very well. He made 523 fwhp @22 lbs and has yet to pull on high boost w/C16 on the dyno. With 523hp he ran a 10.87@136 on 27in slicks. He ran it on high boost and just kept blowing the slicks. Now i will be willing to bet that if this guy wants to run you from anything below a 75 roll, he doesnt have the HP he says or hes really stupid. My buddy has DRs on his for the street and spins at 95 . I say you run him b/c i would be willing to bet he isnt telling the truth. But i can tell you that a hatch with 350whp is capable of some 116+ mph traps.....but i dunno what you have done to your car.

lookin for a ws6

Take it to the track on a test and tune night. That is the only way to be safe, and no one will get arrested .
    I doubt he will even show up though.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Yes dude any they can make that kinda power they do need to have a good set up as stated but my friend had a 90s hatch back with a tubro setup not even that much motor work doen and he ran a 13.4, probably making 230 fwhp, if his car is stripped watch out cause they can weigh like 2100 pounds and it doesnt take much power to make a car that light go fast.

black
    2001 Camaro SS

yeah he wants to race me out on the highway and it's not his daily driver, i havent seen it but i would imagine its stripped. maybe its not his dyno sheet. but my cars just stock. oh and how do u think i would do against an 81 camaro, supposedly its stock, i really dont believe him cuz i think i'd kill a stock 81 camaro and i think he knows that too but what would he need to beat my car.

black
    2001 Camaro SS

he sed he cant race me at a light cuz he doesnt get traction in 1st and second. i smell bullshit in some places and not in others with this guy

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If he really has a race car then he would be able to race from a dig tell him to learn how to drive his car or get the right parts, as for the camaro if it really is stock then you will rape it, and some trans am and camaro owners from those years are over cocky cause they think the old muscle cars would rape us and thats what they consider there cars to be.

I had a guy in a WRX say he didnt wanna race from a dig cause he cant get traction lol, i was like your AWD and all he had doen was exhaust and a BOV.

black
    2001 Camaro SS

haha yeah i had a guy in a 95 stang (215hp 5.0) tell me that he estimated he was almost at 454hp lol. he had no forced induction, u could tell the car had way over 100k. i think he was thinkin of the 454 motor and didnt know jack shit about what he was talkin about. lol he was a white dude with a grill in his mouth too.... made him look even smarter

Quote Originally Posted by chevyss1234 View Post
    yeah he wants to race me out on the highway and it's not his daily driver, i havent seen it but i would imagine its stripped. maybe its not his dyno sheet. but my cars just stock. oh and how do u think i would do against an 81 camaro, supposedly its stock, i really dont believe him cuz i think i'd kill a stock 81 camaro and i think he knows that too but what would he need to beat my car.
    Why are you talking down towards other cars and laughing at people when you car is stock????

An 81 Camaro with a built up 350 would have no problems beating you.

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

He said that the stock camaro couldnt beat him.

black
    2001 Camaro SS

dude i'm not talkin down at any cars i'm just bein real. i sed the honda would prolly beat me and its not his daily driver (thats why i sed its prolly stripped). then i sed i would prolly beat an 81 camaro (180hp and 280lb-tq and heavier than my car) so if he sed he wanted to race me he prolly has somethin done and he's liein cuz i wants to make some money.
    i cant stand who get on these forums just to run their mouths and try to make other people look stupid or look like assholes and never have anything to actually add to the forum. of course i'm not talkin about you mogs01gt

Black
    1998 Z/28

i sed the honda would prolly beat me
    he sed he cant race me at a light cuz
    please learn to spell said

dude i'm not talkin down at any cars i'm just bein real. i sed the honda would prolly beat me and its not his daily driver (thats why i sed its prolly stripped). then i sed i would prolly beat an 81 camaro (180hp and 280lb-tq and heavier than my car) so if he sed he wanted to race me he prolly has somethin done and he's liein cuz i wants to make some money.
    i cant stand who get on these forums just to run their mouths and try to make other people look stupid or look like assholes and never have anything to actually add to the forum. of course i'm not talkin about you mogs01gt
    Do you wear your visors upside down and backwards?

black
    2001 Camaro SS

i'm done this is pathetic thanks to the people who had something worth sayin

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Wow, has Ebonics and internet lingo really gone this far.

That nonsense/ gibberish was not even remotely necessary.

golden
    89 grand prix

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt View Post
    Do you wear your visors upside down and backwards?

upside down = gay
    backwards = gay

upside down and backwards = panty dropper

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Lol fowards sometimes backwards anthing else is just queer and useless.

golden
    89 grand prix

queer and useless basically defines visors in general. what's wrong with a real hat or god forbid your hair.

you know your bored when your ranting about visors!!!
    Last edited by mrr23; 05-30-2007 at 04:25 PM. Reason: removed expletive

Impounded

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Well i used to have a mohawk so visors made me look extra cool

Thread Information