gray
    1999 Corvette

Talking trans-Am vs vette

I was crusing with my friends and decided to park at sonic. some guys come all in a group with about 5 trans-ams. When one comes up to me saying that he kills corvettes all the time even the new zo6's. I ask him for his mods and says nothing and laughs all he says is that his car is the black 2001 trans-am. So I say ok and ignore him and start taking to my friends. He gets mad and says I got 100 dollars I will beat you. I think about it and say no. THen he starts to run his mouth of to look cool around his friends and girl. So then I ged mad and tell him lets go then. We meet up at loves(were we race) and he starts doing donuts and what not. I just tell my brother to turn on my bottle warmer on for the nitrous (cause I am scared of losing $100) I even change the nozles to a 150 shot. We line up I am getting scared and I see him burning the tires. His girl gives the signal to go. I get anxious and spray at launch. I start to pull away from him and beat him by about 4 cars. He pays me and starts to scream at his girl and we start to laugh. I am so happy but i think he was lieing about beating new zo6's.

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Limon View Post
    I was crusing with my friends and decided to park at sonic. some guys come all in a group with about 5 trans-ams. When one comes up to me saying that he kills corvettes all the time even the new zo6's. I ask him for his mods and says nothing and laughs all he says is that his car is the black 2001 trans-am. So I say ok and ignore him and start taking to my friends. He gets mad and says I got 100 dollars I will beat you. I think about it and say no. THen he starts to run his mouth of to look cool around his friends and girl. So then I ged mad and tell him lets go then. We meet up at loves(were we race) and he starts doing donuts and what not. I just tell my brother to turn on my bottle warmer on for the nitrous (cause I am scared of losing $100) I even change the nozles to a 150 shot. We line up I am getting scared and I see him burning the tires. His girl gives the signal to go. I get anxious and spray at launch. I start to pull away from him and beat him by about 4 cars. He pays me and starts to scream at his girl and we start to laugh. I am so happy but i think he was lieing about beating new zo6's.

Your changing nozzles while waiting to race??? Must have been a 5 minute wait, cause I can't change them on mine any faster.
    BTW, if you'd like a car to kick your Corvettes ass, I've got $100....LOL JK

Blue
    2000 camaro ss

good kill. sad to see a f-body owner run his mouth like that have such an immature personality. good kill though.

sold: 1999 firebird
    1998 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by camarospade View Post
    good kill. sad to see a f-body owner run his mouth like that have such an immature personality. good kill though.
    i expect this douchbaggeryfrom fbody owners nowadays, i meet very few i like

edit: cept for ya'll
    Last edited by justinmc978; 02-02-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Guy sounds like a dick

At least you got $100 out of it though

Black/Black
    '00 Firebird WS6 T/A

only 4 cars with a 150 shot? guess that f body wasn't stock... lol. good kill sir.

love seein douchbags get pwned.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

nice kill, love to shut up smartasses. what all mods you have?

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

Good kill! Were they pretty young?

Black
    2001 WS6

I dont know why it is, but alot of people out there with less than z06 cars, that are stock, seem to be running their mouths about beating new vettes. I just smile and nod knowing they dont know what they're talking about.

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Good kill man, I hate it when f-body owners run their mouth like that.

I just noticed your in cruces! Thats up the street from me, well kinda Do you ever come to the motorplex or go to arroyo seco? Me and a few friends are gonna head to Arroyo seco for openning day on the 20th, hopefully i get my car back by this week. If you wanna join us let me know we could meet up in cruces or something.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

Good kill. I have an heavily modded WS6 and I enjoy racing, but there is no way I'm gonna go up to someone I don't know and start runnin my mouth about how I could walk him. He didn't even know if your car was stock or modded. It's one thing to race a friend and joke about who's gonna win, but to run your mouth to a stranger is stupid. He got what he deserved.
    It's not how fast you can go. It's how fast you can get there.

Follow us at www.facebook.com/RGCustoms

nice kill.. always fun to back it up!!

gray
    1999 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by silverWS.6 View Post
    I just noticed your in cruces! Thats up the street from me, well kinda Do you ever come to the motorplex or go to arroyo seco? Me and a few friends are gonna head to Arroyo seco for openning day on the 20th, hopefully i get my car back by this week. If you wanna join us let me know we could meet up in cruces or something.
    yea I go to arroyo seco, but don't know if I will go cause my brother blew his engine on his truck. If we fix it we might go, but don't know yet.

for other mods
    exhaust, tranny, ram air, Hp tuner, Nitrous, upgraded fuel pump

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

i 2nd that, i never run my mouth i just shut people when they run theirs, p.s to the O.P good choice to use spray sounds like you would have lost without it.

Thread Information