Black
    00 Z28

took down an MS4

I raced my buddies MS4 camaro last monday....We raced twice but the camera man only caught the first race same result anyway. We are both full bolt on cars so ill only name the differences.....cams for 1 his is MS4 and mine is a patriot 226, he has a LS6 intake im on the stock LS1 intake...his is a 3800 stalll and mine is a 3400. I have duals he has a LM2 catback....He was on BFG dragradials and i was on Nitto dragradials.....heres the video ...enjoy and let me know what ya think!!!!

Patriot 226 cam, Comp 918's, Ti retainers, TSP pushrods, Vig 3600 stall, Precision 4L60E, Richmond 3.73's,Pacesetter LT's, 2.5in TD's w/ H-pipe & 1-chamber flowmasters, TSP lid, K&N filter

I got chrome GM zr1's forsale!!!

Pewter
    02SS6spd VERT!

cool! Can you get a video of the ms4 one idling and reving? I never heard one with full exhaust.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Sorry but what is MS4??

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

Sometimes people call Texas Speed and Peformance's line of Magic Stick cams by the MS3 or MS4. Any idea of what both cars dyno? Having a faster car does not boil down to the guy with a bigger cam. It's why I always vote for the custom grind route. Since you are pretty much going to pay the same price wouldn't you really rather it be the exact cam that will have the power band right where you want it.

LPM
    99 SS CAMARO

nice,what kinda #s u guys putting down

Black
    00 Z28

He (the SS) put down 380 untuned and maxing out the injectors thru the 3800 stall unlocked....he has since the dyno put in bigger injectors and had a mail order tune done.....as for me i havent dynoed yet and im running a mailorder tune untill i get my LS6 intake and spray hooked up..

Black & Black
    2001 Firehawk & 2002 WS-6

This is just my advice but I would go dyno-tune if I were you. Take it for what it is worth. Either way those sound like pretty good numbers for cam-only especially with the slushboxes. Congrats on the wins also.

www.fquick.com/2001Hawk

Black
    00 Z28

Definately gonna dyno tune but im waiting to have my setup complete....Ive got the NX kit just not hookep and im waiting to get an LS6 intake.

Thread Information