Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

A Tiny 6cyl playing with a 1200cc Bike

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...0cc_163009.htm

all the info you need is its a Skyline 6cyl.

This is my buddies ride off another forum. I have a similar setup to his on my drag car.

Liquid Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

fast car.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

LOL No kidding, and it looks like a Stock POS!! LOL Which makes it even better and a sleeper :} Which I like.

gold
    2000 honder accord

my question is why RB? and not SR? I know the whole skyline deal with the rb, but the sr has much more support in the aftermarket and has the same potental as the rb...

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Well my real reason for going RB Vs Sr was b/c thats all I see around me is the little Sr punks and they like to run there mouth, Plus the Sr sounds like Shit compaired to an Open Down pipe RB. The Sr has more aftermarket support by Alot of Off name brand companies that sell Crap parts. Which in the end the Rb is as supported as the Sr. You don't see alot of faulty parts being sold for the Rb's, B/c the only guys building them is the ones who have money and know what there doing.

Stock Sr, is only good for about 380WHP.

Stock RB I have seen in the 500RWHP. Of course both motors need a turbo to get this much.

But Its kinda like who wants to be the Big Dicks in the group. I personally Didn't know what a RB was, Even when I bought my swap, I knew it was a skyline motor but that was about it.

I do all my work myself, So after I did the swap I found out I had a Broke piston, So I had to tear mine down and do a complete re-build, So I got to know the RB internally, From what I have seen, This motor is a beast internally, Very well built from the factory.

So I guess its more of a personally experience than anything. Its kinda like the Lt1 Vs Ls1, Some like either, The LS1 is the more expensive motor to build, But in the end you will make more power. The Rb Vs sr is exactly the same.

gold
    2000 honder accord

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    Well my real reason for going RB Vs Sr was b/c thats all I see around me is the little Sr punks and they like to run there mouth, Plus the Sr sounds like Shit compaired to an Open Down pipe RB. The Sr has more aftermarket support by Alot of Off name brand companies that sell Crap parts. Which in the end the Rb is as supported as the Sr. You don't see alot of faulty parts being sold for the Rb's, B/c the only guys building them is the ones who have money and know what there doing.

Stock Sr, is only good for about 380WHP.

Stock RB I have seen in the 500RWHP. Of course both motors need a turbo to get this much.

But Its kinda like who wants to be the Big Dicks in the group. I personally Didn't know what a RB was, Even when I bought my swap, I knew it was a skyline motor but that was about it.

I do all my work myself, So after I did the swap I found out I had a Broke piston, So I had to tear mine down and do a complete re-build, So I got to know the RB internally, From what I have seen, This motor is a beast internally, Very well built from the factory.

So I guess its more of a personally experience than anything. Its kinda like the Lt1 Vs Ls1, Some like either, The LS1 is the more expensive motor to build, But in the end you will make more power. The Rb Vs sr is exactly the same.
    gotcha, there are alot of sr's running around so I have never really understood the RB guys. But I see what you are saying. I want to hear a good exhaust clip of an RB20.

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

The Rb 20's don't sound quit as good as the 25's and 26's. I have the Rb25, But I don't own a camera LOL, Im too poor to buy one HAHA!! But search on youtube and streetfire, There is several that makes good power and sounds good. But then there is alot on there that sound like shit too, The Rb makes a hard sound to capture on tape, Its more of a You gotta be there to hear it and see it thing.

I would like to get a good sound clip of me on my launch control throwing a 6ft flame under the car. LOL, its pretty sweet.

Thread Information