Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Stupid ricer pissed me off so......

I killed him Merged onto I-95 N in S Philly and as soon as I got in the fast lane a set of lights blares up on me quickly so I moved just in case it was the cops. Well wouldn't you know it's a ricer, and I'm talking RICER. Lowered Civic, 3 diff. colors, park bench on the back, he did have a turbo on it though, more on that later.....this is when the bad part for him happened. Normally I would just merge back over and eventually pass him except for the fact that the 2 kids instead stare over cocky and get this....blow their blow off valve at me, blow their fucking blow off valve at me I immed. dropped into 3rd and got back over ran up his ass HARD cut into the center lane and then cutoff his front bumper HARD. Dropped it into 2nd and slammed the brakes on his ass until I hit my sweet spot(2500 RPMS) and then HAMMERED it on his ass. By the time I hit the hazards on his ass at 110 or so he was at least, at least 1/4-1/3 of a mile behind. I know I drove like an asshole but he pissed me off, and no there weren't any other cars in the way to the point where we could have caused an accident.
    Last edited by Hurley711; 12-22-2005 at 06:18 PM.
    '00 Black Ram Air TA TR224/224 PRC 5.3 59cc Heads
    Pacesetter LT ORY Hooker CB 414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    BMR PHR, SFC,LCA & TM. Bilstein HD shocks 1LE FSB
    Firehawk Rims w/KDW Custom Headrests & Floormats

maroon
    2001 Z28

I bet they are scrubbin the dookie stains off the seats of the Hon-Duh right now. Godd run, just dont break anything cause off a stupid ill-informed jap crap rice bangin import.

1981 g-Body

I would have drove like an ass too.
    Good kill.

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

I usually put the grill of my truck in their mirror, they dont like that for some reason

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

Impressive though that he at least went through the trouble of making it a turbo.
    Last edited by Redegal; 12-22-2005 at 07:13 PM.

Craaag'Z
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedErick
    I usually put the grill of my truck in their mirror, they dont like that for some reason

LOL I do the same with my Mack truck.

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by Craaag'Z
    LOL I do the same with my Mack truck.
    You can see them thinking about cutting you off, and your like please try, or when they are hogging the passing lane, they move over quick with a big bowtie and billet grill up close.

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

I also hate it when little imports are tailgating me and dissappear behind my tailgate

silver
    1999 Trans Am

Its a natural reaction to drive like that I guess but the thing I would hate the most is him hitting my rear bumper or maybe worse......but i hear you!

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I feel ya man. It's been raining here lately...and as soon as the roads are wet all the damn ricers are revin at me and doin gay ass fly-bys. Sad part is I can't do shit about it..and they know it, can't hook worth a damn even on the highway when it's wet out. Not that I would if I could anyway...racing on wet roads is dumb. Sorry for the hijack...had to vent

The Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedErick
    You can see them thinking about cutting you off, and your like please try, or when they are hogging the passing lane, they move over quick with a big bowtie and billet grill up close.

Yeah its funny.... Every time I get the SS out of the Garage, everybody and there sister will stay in front of you on the highway or pull right out in front of you. Now, when I am in my daily driver, 2004, 6000 plus pound, Chevy 4dr, 4x4, Duramax with 3 inches of lift and 285-75-16 on it, they will move over quicker than shit and I can be a mile away from them and no one will pull out of a side street in front of me! Also, helps to be in the truck in rush hour traffic. No body wants to cut you off to get in front of you! Scared I'll run em over. I'm such a redneck!

Red
    2000 T/A WS6

Oh, they don't care in Atlanta traffic. I've seen motorcycles cut off tractor-trailers before down there. I'm just dying to put a back bumper on the Jeep like the front one, and hook up some power brakes... for some reason little squirrels like to run out in the road when some idiot rides my @$$.

Black
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711
    I killed him.
    You're lucky you didn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley711
    I immed. dropped into 3rd and got back over ran up his ass HARD cut into the center lane and then cutoff his front bumper HARD. Dropped it into 2nd and slammed the brakes on his ass....

sonnyred
    I know in the heat of things shit happens.But putting on your brakes? Good kill anyway,it'll make the sucker think twice the next time he tries that shit with an ls1

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie
    Yeah its funny.... Every time I get the SS out of the Garage, everybody and there sister will stay in front of you on the highway or pull right out in front of you. Now, when I am in my daily driver, 2004, 6000 plus pound, Chevy 4dr, 4x4, Duramax with 3 inches of lift and 285-75-16 on it, they will move over quicker than shit and I can be a mile away from them and no one will pull out of a side street in front of me! Also, helps to be in the truck in rush hour traffic. No body wants to cut you off to get in front of you! Scared I'll run em over. I'm such a redneck!
    Oh preach the joy of driving a 4x4 truck

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

I only hit the brakes to drop down into my sweet spot in 2nd gear, it wasn't to get him to come up on my ass or anything, just wanted to drop into that power zone. But yeah it was a stupid decision on my part, I shouldn't have drove like that, first time I got angry in a few years. I just got done making over 265 deliveries on my UPS route that day working a 7 AM- 7:30 PM shift and I wasn't too happy, that said it was stupid driving on my part.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS SLP M6

It would have made a really funny story if you beat him with your UPS truck.

Black
    2000 T/A Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by Redegal
    It would have made a really funny story if you beat him with your UPS truck.
    We wanna race the truck!!!
    2000 T/A Firehawk, M6, Black on Black, T-tops, SLP LM, edelbrock shorties, factory Ypipe, and a hell of an exhaust leak

2000 T/A WS6, M6, totaled 6/10/05 pics at http://hometown.aol.com/chevroletman78/home.html

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ

Thread Information