Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

stupid Corvette Driver

On my way home today a 2000-02 Corvette got next to me and started toying with me. well being that i was on my 90HP beater it was no match. so he still honks i take off on the 2nd honk just for fun, and he kills me, well when we jump to 1604 and theres a few lights there so he revvs takes off waits for me and basicly lather rinse repeat. on the third light I tell him, are you retarded man youre beating up on a 90HP POC Honda Beater. He says "I LIKe to murder ricers" i just laughed it up and tell him what ever floats your boat bro, what ever floats your boat. the first arrogant vette driver i meet.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Thats the first? lol, there are arrogant people who drive every car, i just like meeting the ones who think there 90hp cars are the shit. I have literally had kids with civic EXs tell me they can take me because they are soo much lighter, even after i tell them the car made 390hp at the crank.

blue
    1998 trans am ws6

hes not being arrogant hes being a normal american muscle driver. i hate rice, that could b the fact that they all think they are soo fast. they always say my turbo is giving me extra boost il smoke u then when u smoke them they say o i have a boost leak right now thats why u won
    Built A4 with B&M Transpak shift kit, Hooker Lt's, 0RY, 4in cutout, Debaffled, K&N, SLP Lid, Bellows, p+p+descreened MAF,TB bypass, 180 degree Theromostat, AC removed, RP Trans fluid, oil, MSD 8.5 wires, Autolite Xtreme perf plugs, Nitto DR

Coming soon SFC, 373 gears, 96mm intake/96mm TB, Tune

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_98_ws6 View Post
    hes not being arrogant hes being a normal american muscle driver. i hate rice, that could b the fact that they all think they are soo fast. they always say my turbo is giving me extra boost il smoke u then when u smoke them they say o i have a boost leak right now thats why u won
    But there is a difference between who is doing what. Yeah I dis like ricers as well but don't go out and rev and fuck with every Honda I see, that is stupid plus you will look like a d-bag. The only time I will run a ricer is if he comes up to me and challenges me, I rarely go out of my way for them so yes he is a dumb ass Vett driver for doing so imo and is a pretty ricer move on his part. You sound like a typical teen aged guy with a LS1 who thinks there unstoppable, gives us a bad name for sure. That guy is being arrogant and clearly feels like he has something to prove when in reality he looks like a tool. Sucks that there are people out there like that but they are, even on this site apparently. ^^^

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

i was cruising in my buddy's truck one night, and we had a civic pull up beside us. the civic rips my buddy off the light, and at the next light brags about his new motor. said he spent approx $5g on it to get it up to 190hp..... i laughed and told him i drive a 380hp camaro.

i mean, the weight advantage only goes so far....

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

yeah I have a neibor that just got a blacked out accord si w/body kit and fart can and he brags how his car is better quality cause it was made in the high mountains of japan and has the ut most foreign quality advantage, he also tells me to watch out cause he's getting a turbo soon this guy even thinks he might be able to take me stock one of the biggest D-Bags i have even met and some of the dumbest lines i have ever herd someone use about their rice piece of crap,maybe instead of the turbo he should just throw another sticker on that should help him performance wise

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Lol, people can build anything they want for all i care, if eveyone wanted f-bodys they would have made more and everyone would have them. We would have nothing to pick on when we dont feel like trying but feel like winning

Black
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Cheers to the Guru. I completely agree.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Insert View Post
    i was cruising in my buddy's truck one night, and we had a civic pull up beside us. the civic rips my buddy off the light, and at the next light brags about his new motor. said he spent approx $5g on it to get it up to 190hp..... i laughed and told him i drive a 380hp camaro.

i mean, the weight advantage only goes so far....

dude thats my cousin right there, Last year he had a cobra practically on his hands at the last minute he got a b16JDM Civic for 4g's although it was a nice deal his car does not have power windows, power locks, power steering or AC, He says he can take me, but when i rode with him this winter his car was loud ass hell but he took me to the track where there were tons of ricers running 16's and proud of it. i do give props though they had a civic that was buit and it was running high 12's. but it was completely striped.

So now his younger brother got a hatchback last week that supposebly is faster then his brothers. and he bothered to make a collect call to me just to bragg that he's beating the stock 86-91 mustangs lol

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

that vette driver sounds like douche to me. I agree with what was mentioned before. I never waste my time with ricers or any car that wont give me a run for my money.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6 View Post
    that vette driver sounds like douche to me. I agree with what was mentioned before. I never waste my time with ricers or any car that wont give me a run for my money.

You gotta admit it was fun putting like 100 car lengths on that civic on the way to Chick-Fil-A (however the fuck u spell it) like 2 weeks ago haha. One little bob and weave and he thought he had a race. We shoulda took him on 3 honks, but it was fun stopping his attempt at a fly-by!

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I love toying with ricers. Just stay at their pace and let them pull slightly and pull up on them wait for eye contact and nail it to the floor leaving them sit. The fun it is!

black
    99 z28 a4

as much has i like the angry honda guys i really like the 6er mustang guys... ive know 2 of them that are constanly trying to get at me... one of them felt stupid after i wasted him at the track with 13.5 to his 15.4... im nearly stock and he has a 4.10, a tune, cold air, full exhaust and other stuff... and i pulled .044rt to his .15rt...lol haha the other one i got in my beater turbo skyhawk...lol

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

There's a SN95 6er around my town that is all rice with the pony package too and thinks he's fast. He's tried to race me 3 times already. He just never learns.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    There's a SN95 6er around my town that is all rice with the pony package too and thinks he's fast. He's tried to race me 3 times already. He just never learns.
    There is an SN95 at my work and It looks like SHIT!!! I'll have to post pics, because from the back it actually looks like a honda with a body it. It has 2 huge fart cans and just looks horrible!!! Ugghh

I feel like stealing it and nurturing it back to health, like an abused puppy.

blue
    1998 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    But there is a difference between who is doing what. Yeah I dis like ricers as well but don't go out and rev and fuck with every Honda I see, that is stupid plus you will look like a d-bag. The only time I will run a ricer is if he comes up to me and challenges me, I rarely go out of my way for them so yes he is a dumb ass Vett driver for doing so imo and is a pretty ricer move on his part. You sound like a typical teen aged guy with a LS1 who thinks there unstoppable, gives us a bad name for sure. That guy is being arrogant and clearly feels like he has something to prove when in reality he looks like a tool. Sucks that there are people out there like that but they are, even on this site apparently. ^^^
    sorry im not trying to sound like an asshole or the regular unstoppable teen i just have a decent amount of buddies who give me so much shit about their rice cars its pisses me off sometimes. u gotta admit tho smokin a civic who has a couple thousand in mods is pretty awesome to say the least especially when there so cocky about it

black
    99 z28 a4

yea woopin a honda is fun... specially when the dude thinks hes the shit... but im not against hondas or what ever... whats fast for class is cool...

1966 Corvette Coupe

I had a civic SI roll up next to me a few weeks ago with the tach wrapped up.... So i rolled down my dark ass window so he knew he hadnt just rolled up on some old man out for a sunday drive.... dropped it to second and left him like he was standing still...

he seemed to hang back after that...

-me

Black
    '91 turbo fox, '97 vette

I love it when you get a chance to set someone like that straight. Here's a story about me in my "younger" days. I don't really do this kinda stuff any more. Don't typically get the opportunity, and I try not to get into pissing contests like this anymore, but it's kinda entertaining, so here ya go:

At my local hangout night scene in columbus, GA I was chatting up a couple of my friends about how everyone wants to race me in the '92 Honda Accord that I had. You see, the exhaust pipe right in front of the muffler rusted through, and I don't believe in spending unnecessary money on a POS beater so I just drove it to work at back. Obviously, the car is awkwardly loud and possibly sounds a little bit racey (ricey if you prefer). So naturally, I get everyone thinking that I've done some type of exhaust modification and anyone with a faster car feels they need to demonstrate their fastness. LOL

Fortunately, my mustang was under the knife in my garage that weekend and I had to drive that honda to the spot that night. I say "fortunately" because no sooner than I tell the story to my buddies does a new guy in a C5 corvette roll into the parking lot. He sorta meanders over to the group and hears me tell a story or two about jackasses that I've actually beaten in my beater. Suddenly, he chimes in with some smartass joke about honda and clearly indicates how he thinks I'm a ricer. None of my friends tell him, but I can see them all snickering because they know me. I admit that it probably wasn't fair to set him up, but I couldn't resist: "Does that corvette have any balls?" "A hell of a lot more than your pathetic peice of shit." "Don't be so sure." everybody's giggling. He says, "I wouldn't even waste my time." I say, "it's a little late anyway. Maybe next weeked". We shift the subject and start chatting about other things.

The next weekend, I park my mustang kinda out of the spotlight, and sure as shit, he's already out there chatting some people up. I walk around talking to a couple of groups of people and when he spots me, he blatently calls me out, "Hey ricer go somewhere else." So I'm a little irritated and call back, "You might wanna settle down before you get embarrassed in front of everyone." "Embarrassed by what, you? hahhaha" "Yeah, this is gonna be pretty funny! What are you waiting for. I'll follow you out." He immediately jumps up, shows me his keys and jumps in his car. So naturally, about 5-6 other cars follow us out to a secluded strip of highway. I let my friends stay between him and I. When we finally get out there, he stops on the side of the road, and gets out. I pull up right behind him and stop. He gets out and says, "What the fuck is this?" "It's my car, and you've been talking a lot of shit to back down now." "Well what's done to it?" "A hell of a lot more than you've done to your pathetic POS. Do you remember saying that to me? But, don't worry I've got all the time in the world to 'waste' on you."

I think that the guy had a couple of minor bolt-ons. I had two turbos and one or two other goodies under the hood, but he still didn't know that. My friends were bugging the shit out of him now snickering and laughing at him....goading him so that he wouldn't back down. To his credit, he did not and said something like, "alright I'll race your f-in mustang." Unfortunately, he was a lamb to the slaughter. We ran from a stop, and I wasn't nice. We went - or at least I did - to about 120 or so. He was buslengths behind.

Back then, it wasn't "in" to have turbos. Now it seems like they're the fad. So after the race when he asked me what the hell that sound was, I said "rice," smiled, and left with my friends to a different hangout spot.

Immature, cocky, and all that stuff. Hopefully, I've become a little wiser, but I admit I still look back on that story fondly.

Chris

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_98_ws6 View Post
    u gotta admit tho smokin a civic who has a couple thousand in mods is pretty awesome to say the least especially when there so cocky about it
    When there cocky it is very worth it I cant say no to that one lol.

Thread Information