Thread: stupid asr

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

stupid asr

on the street in front of the dunkin doughnuts the other night . in the parking lot; 2 rice ball , 4 rice bike and i see the nose and scoop of a ls1 ss in the mix all parked. as i pull up in the 3 lane traffic on the inside lane and come to a full stop in front of the 4 bikes on my left side with 5 guys standing aruond them close enough to shake hands with on the passenger side of the car (t tops off looking these guys dead in the eyes) all the sudden one says ("bob?) wants to race you. now im lookin real hard at them. the other dude says "do a burn out" im like "my f1s cost about 200 dollars a peice", but me being the inmature ass i am i decide to give them a little show. do a brake stand and lo and behold the dreded asr is on. the one guy closest to me barks out with a smug grin"that car cant even do a burn out" OUCH! that hurt! .scene two: asr off this ass dissapears in a huge cloud of what looks like cotton billowing out of my car. the car next to me on my left is honking their horn with the thumbs up. never moving an inch in traffic this guy fianlly emerged from the haze with a shocked look on his face and somewhere in the mayhem a 68 gto is behind me i think well i just staged'em up maybe well run. well he wanted no part of that and turns into the parking lotand the light turns green , i let about 30 cars lenghts develop inbetween me and the car infront of me and away i go in full throttle launch huge screechin and fishtailind and the loudmouth telling them whats what. i know this story sucks but like i stated im an inmature ass i just love to show off

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

Lol yea i think i got thru about two sets of rear tires a year. I quit buying expensive tires for the rear and just go on post and pick up whats on sale
    Love the burnouts.
    Once you buy a ls1 you will never go back to conventional vehicles
    J
    2001 SS, Its not the car its the Driver that matters....

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

brake stand on street = retarded, especially next to a bunch of bikes.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

lol, i cant imagine how imbarassing it was with the asr on

u have an auto?

black
    98 z28 m6

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss
    lol, i cant imagine how imbarassing it was with the asr on

u have an auto?
    Ive done it before also...i felt so horrible afterwards.......well for a min i did...the guy was laughing at me so hard and i told him i forgot to take my traction control off. "yeah right buddy" he said to me.....now he got me going so i was i said "why dont put your $ where your mouth is then" bla bla, on and on.....eventually we race (he has a 5.0 with who knows what done) and he gets his ass smoked i mgiht do that more often now, make me look like shit and maybe someone will think im just a dumass and race me for some wad of cash haha.

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

Quote Originally Posted by dipherentdesign View Post
    brake stand on street = retarded, especially next to a bunch of bikes.
    how about a brake stand on your head that would be a much more intelligent choice. for one, who give a shit about bikes or two, your opinion. this is a street racing forum you idiot. martha stewarts web site is wondering where youve been , and we wonder why your here

Black
    2000 Trans Am

x2

My wife tells me to grow up whenever I do that.

NEVER!!
    [

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Break stands are great, but I go for power slides and 360's all the time... ASR being on sucks, but I'm never gonna pay $50.00 for that stupid module that keeps it off when u start your car...

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 Pontiac GTO

Just pull the fuse under the hood. That'll keep it off permanently so you don't have any of these 'mishaps'.

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by twozs View Post
    how about a brake stand on your head that would be a much more intelligent choice. for one, who give a shit about bikes or two, your opinion. this is a street racing forum you idiot. martha stewarts web site is wondering where youve been , and we wonder why your here
    You speak of intelligence?? Look at your first post.... dur..ferr oNe, I'm pretty sure my dog is capable of forming sentences better than that. ferr toooo, just becasue you're probably too stupid to hold down a job long enough to accumulate enough money to race at the TRACK (all 30 bucks it would cost), you aren't entitled to be even more of an idiot and go prove just how fast you can waste your non-existent funds on tires on the streets....

O and next time you attempt to be funny....don't use martha stewart...even she makes you look stupid.
    Last edited by swimster144; 06-26-2006 at 10:39 AM.

black 01 red 73
    01 z28 and 73 z28

Quote Originally Posted by swimster144 View Post
    You speak of intelligence?? Look at your first post.... dur..ferr oNe, I'm pretty sure my dog is capable of forming sentences better than that. ferr toooo, just becasue you're probably too stupid to hold down a job long enough to accumulate enough money to race at the TRACK (all 30 bucks it would cost), you aren't entitled to be even more of an idiot and go prove just how fast you can waste your non-existent funds on tires on the streets....

O and next time you attempt to be funny....don't use martha stewart...even she makes you look stupid.
    OH your words hurt so much! i think ill just burn my car beacause of what you say. oh intellegent one, tell me; HOW DO I FORM A SENTENCE, HOW DO I SPELL A WORD, HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITH OUT YOU! dude what makes you so important . lets hear it . the last 3 words that you said that anybody understood were when you were at work yerterday when you uttered the immortal "paper or plastic" oh by the way i own a house both my z 28s and your ass if i ever catch your silly ass on the street. what 19 years old please. hows that for funny !
    Last edited by twozs; 06-27-2006 at 07:32 PM.

Pewter Metallic
    1999 Camaro Z28 M6

Quote Originally Posted by twozs View Post
    OH your words hurt so much! i think ill just burn my car beacause of what you say. oh intellegent one, tell me; HOW DO I FORM A SENTENCE, HOW DO I SPELL A WORD, HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITH OUT YOU! dude what makes you so important . lets hear it . the last 3 words that you said that anybody understood were when you were at work yerterday when you uttered the immortal "paper or plastic" oh by the way i own a house both my z 28s and your ass if i ever catch your silly ass on the street. what 19 years old please. hows that for funny !
    Well, first of all, nothing makes me so important, and I don't act like I am sooo...not quite sure what you were even trying to insult there...

Second of all...Wow, you know what, you're right...who am I, as a 19 year old, to make fun of a ?? year old who "owns" a house and both his mighty Z28's... I don't know anything about life or driving or financial situations, cause I'm 19 right? Ha.

I just think its funny that since you uttered the words "paper or plastic" countless times when you were my age, your ego automatically assumes that every 19 year old was as stupid as you when you were 19. That's why you own not one, but two muscle cars to compensate for that lack of self-confidence that, even to this day, finds ways to come out in the form of harrassing ricers and attempting to humiliate 19 year olds on an internet forum.

But don't take it from me, cause remember... I'm only 19. And remember, you've got nothing to worry about "O scary 'older than me' person" with his multiple mortgages and 20% to principal payments. You've got life DOWN.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Just pull the fuse under the hood. That'll keep it off permanently so you don't have any of these 'mishaps'. $50 moduale to keep it off upon start up...
    The epitamy of laziness is all around this thread in reagrads to ASR...$50 part to disable, tinker under the hood to pull the fuse, blah, blah, blah. Why don't you just push the damn button thats not even an arm's length away. Engage your brain to disengage the ASR and be done with it. Jesus H. Christ people, think!!!
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 Pontiac GTO

Wow, this thread went downhill quick, huh?

Thread Information