1992 Firebird
    1998 Camaro SS

ss camaro vs. civic si

Not technically a kill but this kid in an si pulls next to me at a light and starts revving it like crazy. Luckily, I wasn't in the mood to mess back so we take off and he floors it, then lets off, floors it, lets off... etc. Right when I finally got pissed off and got on it a tad causing my car to get a lil' squirly trying to get away from this pest I see flashing lights behind me. I thought ahhh shit, but then by the grace of god he leaves my lane and headed straight for the si and pulled him over. I just thought it was funny a cop realized this tuner was screwin with me first and nailed him instead of pullin over the muscle car as usually seems the case.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Nice, everytime i see someone in a f-body post about racing a SI it makes me remember highschool when i had my 96 forumla. This kid told me that his bone stock 99 si would pull me on the freeway because his engine reved higher than mine. Needless to say i pulled the shit outta him.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Its a good thing you held off and didnt do anything. Around were i live wouldnt have made any difference at all and the cops here pull you over even if the car next to you drives like an idiot trying to race you. Any other circumstances not really just when the guy next to you wants to race. Thats how i got into huge trouble, a guy on the freeway just decided to go by me using the hazard lane because he was pissed there was traffic and the cop sitting on the on ramp saw it and thought he was passing me racing me on the hazard lane a honda prelude passing me while i was racing, lol. Either way i got into serious trouble and the cop would not listen at all.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I got into it with one of those bastards. Wouldn't pop the hood and when we went out he kept up with me-little bastard.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

^^ LOL, this reminds me of the situation i had. I use to have a E46 01 M3 and i didnt think it was all that fast but it pushed 310 RWHP with all the bolt ons. I ended up racing my friends RSX type S and he kept up with me really well i was shocked. Later i find out we werent really friends at the time but i find out he was at 258 FWHP. Ofcourse now he is at 500+ FWHP with a custom turbo set up and plenty of other mods. I wont be racing him anytime soon, lol.

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

I had a similar one happen to me not tooo long ago. I left my boys baseball game and i took a right at the light Right in front of me(driving slower than shit) is a new GT. When I took the corner I went outsideand did the first to 45 and shifted into third. It was dark and I dont mess around when I cant see. Anyways, he got pissed and jumped his GT like three times on me. Whatever dude, you have a Mustang GT. Oh did I mention it was silver? We almost get to the next light(1 mile) And I see a sherriffs deputy pull out and put his lights on.I pull into the left turn lane and put my blinker on. He stays in the right, no blinker. The cop stops like 50 feet behind me and waits like 15 seconds. Then he pulls over to the Mustang. Light turns green, and I go. Hes still sitting there when I left. I drove west a couple of mile, turn north a mile and then back to the original road, found a Walgreens and waited. Not only was he going to get a ticket, I WAS GONNA KICK HIS ASS AND RUB IT IN. But I waited like 15 minutes and he never showed. Poor guy, driving a chic car and got a ticket. Good cop.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by az gt eater View Post
    I had a similar one happen to me not tooo long ago. I left my boys baseball game and i took a right at the light Right in front of me(driving slower than shit) is a new GT. When I took the corner I went outsideand did the first to 45 and shifted into third. It was dark and I dont mess around when I cant see. Anyways, he got pissed and jumped his GT like three times on me. Whatever dude, you have a Mustang GT. Oh did I mention it was silver? We almost get to the next light(1 mile) And I see a sherriffs deputy pull out and put his lights on.I pull into the left turn lane and put my blinker on. He stays in the right, no blinker. The cop stops like 50 feet behind me and waits like 15 seconds. Then he pulls over to the Mustang. Light turns green, and I go. Hes still sitting there when I left. I drove west a couple of mile, turn north a mile and then back to the original road, found a Walgreens and waited. Not only was he going to get a ticket, I WAS GONNA KICK HIS ASS AND RUB IT IN. But I waited like 15 minutes and he never showed. Poor guy, driving a chic car and got a ticket. Good cop.
    This deserved its own thread

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Haha! Civic drives have an inferiority complex and think they are dragon slayers....

Victory Red
    2002 T/A WS6 A4

Quote Originally Posted by samuraidonkey View Post
    Not technically a kill but this kid in an si pulls next to me at a light and starts revving it like crazy. Luckily, I wasn't in the mood to mess back so we take off and he floors it, then lets off, floors it, lets off... etc. Right when I finally got pissed off and got on it a tad causing my car to get a lil' squirly trying to get away from this pest I see flashing lights behind me. I thought ahhh shit, but then by the grace of god he leaves my lane and headed straight for the si and pulled him over. I just thought it was funny a cop realized this tuner was screwin with me first and nailed him instead of pullin over the muscle car as usually seems the case.

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Haha! Civic drives have an inferiority complex and think they are dragon slayers....
    Fuck yeah. I make dragons my bitch.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

LOL were i work there is this one Civic SI owner that always drives by doing atleast 60mph and will rev his motor, black 2 door. He's exhaust is real loud and always looks at our dealer as he does it to say something. In the end i dont get it, either way i think for the money there not bad cars. Some people are just into those kinda cars like we are into ours, just preference.

Quote Originally Posted by karpetcm View Post
    LOL were i work there is this one Civic SI owner that always drives by doing atleast 60mph and will rev his motor, black 2 door. He's exhaust is real loud and always looks at our dealer as he does it to say something. In the end i dont get it, either way i think for the money there not bad cars. Some people are just into those kinda cars like we are into ours, just preference.
    Yeah, my friend's wife has a very nice 4 door Civic Si. Regardless of what many people think, these are very nice cars. They drive and handle very well, and the motor is responsive and streetable (like a stock K20 should be). However, I wouldn't own one.... not my preference.

Thread Information