Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Srt4 AND Mustang GT

Two good kills, the first one is just funny:

I raced an Srt4, only noticable mod was rims on the car. I was pulling on him fairly well, and the road forks a hard right. I hit the corner at about 80 off the gas and easing back in. I watch in my rearview as I get around, the SRT4 driver understeers straight into the granite curbing on the corner. By my estimation his rims must have taken a beating. He pulled into a side street.

This is kind of funny too. A 99 mustang GT, kid is telling me it has 330rwhp, my car makes 340rwhp. I say, oh, what'd you do to it. He tells me only a catback. So I call his bluff immediately, really so you gained over 100hp from a catback I asked him. He says no, they tuned it too. We get in an argument when these words slip from my mouth, if your car has 330hp I will hand you the keys to my car right now. Well, he "lost" his dyno sheet, so we settled it like men, a passenger in each our cars. Needless to say, it would have been more difficult to beat my vivacious grandmother in the S/C Buick. Out of two races I don't know the car lengths I gained, only that I WALKED him. Know what he had to say after, "guess I'm not gettin those keys then, am I"

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Good kills, what mods do you have, man i can only wish i can get to 340rwhp

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Wasn't difficult, my car factory went on a dyno and pulled out 320rwhp. It did have some SLP options. I did longtubes, hi flo's, catback, New intake, and plugs and wires and put 336 down. I have a friend with a z28, he hasn't dynoed, but he did a fan switch, linelock, 4:11's, an SLP intake (The one that comes in from under the car) and SLP loudmouth and hits mid 12's. Most of those were relatively easy and inexpensive mods. HP isn't all that matters, who cares if you win right.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

I think im just gonna stick with SLP lid, K&N filter, Smooth bellow, Hooker exhuast, Exhaust cut out, 4.10's with a tune and hope ill be quick and enjoy the car more. Im gonna most likely pass on the headers since i dont want the headaches ive had in the past with them. LOL too funny on the GT owner just exhuast and tune and he is at 330 rwhp, honestly i would have more respect for them if they were just honest and there always driving around like the can beat anything. Even when i beat them i get nothing but excuses, there are some LS1 owners that do the same as well as with any make but gotta be a good sport you cant win them all like you said.

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

true man, I usually try to avoid racing punks if I think I'm going to lose because I don't feel like listening to it. Also, my car was tuned when it was run on the dyno the first time which is what lead to the 320rwhp. If you want to be really exact, without any tune and stock it did 315rwhp and 328rwtq. Keep in mind that your power curve could matter more than your top end power anyways. Your setup will make a quick car if you hook on the dragstrip you can definitely be 12's.

Yeah man, my headers are such a pain. I lowered my car too much, even tho they tuck the hi flo's stick right out of them and on a rare occasion they get hit. I just want them up a little more! Oh yeah, get SFC's if you do hit the dragstrip and check out GMMG exhaust if you want. IMO that as a catback alone is one of the best sounding, hooker does sound pretty dirty tho

Quote Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS View Post
    This is kind of funny too. A 99 mustang GT, kid is telling me it has 330rwhp, my car makes 340rwhp. I say, oh, what'd you do to it. He tells me only a catback. So I call his bluff immediately, really so you gained over 100hp from a catback I asked him. He says no, they tuned it too. We get in an argument when these words slip from my mouth, if your car has 330hp I will hand you the keys to my car right now. Well, he "lost" his dyno sheet, so we settled it like men, a passenger in each our cars. Needless to say, it would have been more difficult to beat my vivacious grandmother in the S/C Buick. Out of two races I don't know the car lengths I gained, only that I WALKED him. Know what he had to say after, "guess I'm not gettin those keys then, am I"
    Should have just kicked him in the nuts and call it a day. People like that are dangerous while driving, probably wreck into something when they try to launch it. They cant handle that 300ft lbs.

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

good kill, its easy to spot a punk that bluffs when they shit talk so much

Thread Information