Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

SRT-4 VS 02 WS6, 06 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra

One of the local Ford dealerships was having a car show today, mostly mustangs but there were some chevys and pontiacs there also. Well Chip Foose was also there and I figured what the hell at least i could go and check out all the cars he brought with him unfortunately he only brought mustangs. So we hang around for a while get his signature and leave. Well we are headed back home and we have to turn left at a light as im turning this little srt-4 is sitting to my left and he starts revving his engine at me, so i signal to my buddies to turn right instead so that we can mess with him and i floor it and swing back around before his light changes. I pull up behind and him and the light changes and then my two friends pull onto the road behind me. At the next light the road widens to 3 lanes so i get on his left side and the 06 GT gets on his right and the cobra stays behind him. My t-tops are off so i revved it at him and asked if he wanted to race and he says something like are you sure im going to kick your ass in that pos trans am. I just laugh and so ok well at this point all three of us started revving our engines and the look on his face went from shit eating grin to oh fuck what did i get myself into. The light turns green and we floor it needless to say we pulled on his ass like there was no tomorrow and to just insult him the guy in the cobra floors it and pulls around him gets in front of him and flips him the bird. The kid lets off his gas and takes the first turn he can find holding his tail between his legs in shame.

Wants to be Snowboarding FuhBreezeE's Avatar

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

classic! How'd you do against the mustangs?

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Well the the cobra im no match for im pretty much stock and my buddies 06 GT has a intake, exhaust, tune and 4.11 gears he has me until about a 100 then i start pulling on him but we both a agree that once i get 4.11s he wont be a much of a match.

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Well the the cobra im no match for im pretty much stock and my buddies 06 GT has a intake, exhaust, tune and 4.11 gears he has me until about a 100 then i start pulling on him but we both a agree that once i get 4.11s he wont be a much of a match.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

I just loved it b/c it was one of those rare moments when a GM guy and a couple of Ford guys could come together and find a common point and get along. That common point would be KICKING SOME RICER ASS, no matter who you are we can all agree on that.

Stg IV a4
    '99 TA Ws777

Kicking some Dodge ass! Civil War!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Good kill!!! Man i wish all these little punks that are talking shit in their skittles would stop....it gives up people that know some shit and that are good skittle owners a bad rep....good kill!! Way to shut him down
    2006 PBM GTO~458WHP 419TRQ~SOLD
    2006 TR M6 GTO~457WHP 407TRQ(Tuned by Mike@Thunder Racing)
    VRX5 Cam,Pacesetter LTs(No Cats),Magnaflow Catback,Ported FAST 92,Ported TB,Billet Pro,SLP UDP,Monster Stage 3,18lb flywheel,Volant CAI,NGK TR55s,Powerslot Rotors,Zo6 Pads,Patriot Golds, Staggered 18" VMR V701s, BFG KDWs, Headlight Armor,Grafxwerks,Painted OEM SAP Grilles and rear valence,West Coast Speeds AUX Input

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

I have no problem with people who drive 4 bangers as long as they show respect and know what they are talking about. But those guys who buy one and act like they got the fastest thing on the road b/c they watched fast and the furious too much just piss me off and need to be taught a lesson.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yup.....i respect anybody that has a clean car....no matter what it is

Magnetic
    2016 Shelby GT350

Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    I just loved it b/c it was one of those rare moments when a GM guy and a couple of Ford guys could come together and find a common point and get along. That common point would be KICKING SOME RICER ASS, no matter who you are we can all agree on that.

+1!
    '01 BMW 330ci: Race it in a modified class in BMW CCA Club Racing and NASA endurance races.
    '04 Lincoln LS V8 Sport: Stock.
    '04 Mustang Cobra coupe (white/gray): Modified.

Thread Information