Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Srt-4(me) VS SOM WS6

He went a 12.8@108. Hes one of my buds. I wanted to see how much the new intercooler helped in teh heat......well it didnt help that much!! We went from a dig and he pulled me by a little over 3 cars to 120. And the same from a 30 roll(my car is a 3k from 30) He wouldnt go from a 40 but he still woulda pulled me just not as bad. Water meth injection is coming soon. This heat is killing me. But it was fun last night!!

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

3 cars....not that much....ok.

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Wish more SRT-4 drivers were like u. I get the d*ckheads!

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea some of those give people like me bad reps. I just like to have fun!! Win or lose!!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

yea you take it well, and you dont start ne shit

Pewter
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    yea you take it well, and you dont start ne shit

And for this I give him huge props.

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    with my bone stock stang GT l own LS1s, srt-4-8-10s, vettes.. with no problem.. and l think l am one of the best drivers at the area!!

WIFE: hey wake up, you are late to work again.. dont tell me you were dreaming of beating some big boys again..

NBM
    99 TA

^^ obviously you didn't read his whole post

1997 Formula & 2003 cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    ^^ obviously you didn't read his whole post

BLACK
    01 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    with my bone stock stang GT l own LS1s, srt-4-8-10s, vettes.. with no problem.. and l think l am one of the best drivers at the area!!

WIFE: hey wake up, you are late to work again.. dont tell me you were dreaming of beating some big boys again..

that's just plain retarded

red
    96 ss

stone since you are 1 of the boosted type cars that are in the same time frame as the evo and wrx, i have a question for ya. are there any 9 second evos in n.c . i tried to become a member of a evo sight but havent gotten the approval email yet, to look for myself. a guy at the gym said a local guy claims to have a 9 sec evo, you and i both know if hes running 9's his name is in the public eye or alteast his car is and where he is from. thanks for any info you might come across or know of.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonisdn View Post
    stone since you are 1 of the boosted type cars that are in the same time frame as the evo and wrx, i have a question for ya. are there any 9 second evos in n.c . i tried to become a member of a evo sight but havent gotten the approval email yet, to look for myself. a guy at the gym said a local guy claims to have a 9 sec evo, you and i both know if hes running 9's his name is in the public eye or alteast his car is and where he is from. thanks for any info you might come across or know of.

Im pretty sure there is no 9-second EVOs in NC. I dont even know of any 10second ones there.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

The only 9 sec evo i know of is the one AMS built out of Chicago. 988awhp and low 9s with a full interior(plus 14pt cage) All teh Evos here in louisiana are mostly stock with maybe the occasional exhaust, hard pipes etc. Ill have my car down AGAIN!!! cause im leaking tranny fluid, but i think its coming from the top plate on teh tranny(guess i didnt use enough sealer)

Pewter
    1999 Chevy Camaro Z28

IIRC The only Evo 8+ that is in the 9's is AMS's which is based out of Chicago.

05 Stone Srt-4 - Mods other than the intercooler? Your running 12.8s don't tell me stock

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Stage 2(600+cc injectors, PCM, 3.0 BAR map and tip sensors, adjustable wastegate), open 3in downpipe with e-cutout, short-throw, RFL blow off valve, hardened motor mount inserts, intake, and the CCA front mount. Ive been 13.5@105 minus teh front mount and the blow off valve, in teh heat. With the new setup it should go high 12s in teh cold(on teh new tires). Should be trapping bout 110 or so. The heat brings me down 3+ mph!! I went to teh track the other day and didnt trap but 102 in 90 degree weather with alot of humidity. But if it keeps giving me problems im selling it!!lolololol

High 12s seem very possible for you. I was running a Stage2 with the only other mod as a CAI, some aftermarket wheels, a carbon-fiber hood. The first to runs I got him by just a bit in the 1/4 mile. He ran a 14.8 and I ran a 14.6 and yes HEAT makes a big difference (it was 105 degrees) a the time we ran and I was on bald street tires. I thought - dang, I must be so slow before taking these things into account.

A week later, in 88 degree weather two new 05/06 Furd Mustang GTs were running 14.1 and 14.3. When I saw this, I felt a whole lot better about my times.

I'm probably not going back to the track until October, new tires, the E-Fans on and a better pre-intake. My hopes are to break the 13s and hope for a high-mid 13. My dream would be 13.7 or so.

Black
    03 Evolution 345 awhp

Off topic but the fastest evo is the buschur evo, with all panels and interior. I think they still have AC too. They have less power than AMS and run high 8's. Ams is still in the low 9's. And there are a couple other 9sec evos out there in the east coast.

^^ cool EVO (your practically a FQ400 right?) - I ran a red 06 MR edition and dang he got a horrible start (we both went from 1st to 2nd gear and the tires broke loose at the exact same time...all through 2nd gear I was there with him - midway through 3rd..that was it for me, but I had sat almost right beside him until around 85...but he was stock, stock, stock - course he didn't know the P/U beside him wasn't - lol

Your in Denton - ever been to the Ennis 1/4 mile?

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea i layed into it this morning and OMG!!!!!! That was the strongest its ever felt!! It was high 70s and mid to low humidity

Thread Information