Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

some people just don't get it

Last weekend, I was sittin on the strip with my buddies,tryin to behave myself, and enjoying the scenery. (Gotta love it when the college girls come back.) Next thing I know, a rich punk out in daddy's little Z3 roadster dumped the clutch right in front of us. No doubt he was showin' off for the hottie sittin next to him. After a bit, me and my buddy load up into my car, a '69 Camaro runnin a hot 327 backed by an M21, and take a few laps. Before I knew it, that little M3 was back. This time, he pulls up beside me as I was sittin at a red light and he starts revvin it like theres no tomorrow. It's just too bad I had the headers uncorked when I returned the jesture. I'm thinkin it pissed the girl off a bit cause she was shooting lasers at us both. Needless to say we went when the light turned green. I launched at about 3 grand and kicked the back end out for a little show. He pulled ahead and I was sittin at his back bumper, but that only lasted for a sec. Still in first, I pulled to his door, then showed him my taillights after grabbin second. Later that night, I saw the little turd again, only this time he turned instead of stoppin at the light for another go around.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Ya gotta love it when the young ones get to take daddys car out and they think its the fastest car around. I had a kid recently pull over to our little spot where the street racers hang out at. He was in a brand new Mach-1 that daddy had just bought him earlier that day. He went and told one of my friends that it runs tens in the 1/4 at 150mph. So my friend said well than you need to race this guys camaro meaning mine. This was all before I had my cam and stall. The outcome was pretty bad I beat him by at least 5 cars. Its great embarassing them little kiddys especially when they have a girl with them they are trying to show off for. Good kill.

Black
    2000 Camaro SS

was it a Z3 or an M3? Nice kill.

'69 Camaro

Sorry, about that, must've gotten distracted. It was one of those little BMW Z3 roadsters.

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

My ex GF has a Z3 and I've driven it many times. It is NO match for my Camaro. It doesn't even come close. No comparison. It has very little torque and stops pulling when it reaches higher rpm's.

'69 Camaro

Yeah, not much bang for the buck at all

tater_salad
    I used to work at a detail shop at a BMW dealership...all that money for the crappiest paint job, too.

Thread Information