Dreaming of an LS1 senior gomez's Avatar

Teal
    91 teg (stock,notmodding)

So i was on the interstate today...

Yeah i was driving towards asheville in my dads 96 green accord when im gettin on the on-ramp i see a green Z-28 vert pull on right next to me, so i wait till i can get next to him and pass him and he looks over and i just give him a thumbs up, he knows i know. another thing ls1'ers, even though im still driving my 91 integra, sometimes, well ok, just in my case, if we act like we're trying to out run you, its not to make you mad, its to see you get rilled up and really whoop up on us to make us love your car even more. i think i said that right...anyways thought id get that out

LeMans
    2005 Corvette 2005 GTO

I had a Cobalt SS do that the other day, He said "I didnt wanna race...I just wanted to see you haul ass"

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

I pull that shit in my truck all the time

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by senior gomez
    Yeah i was driving towards asheville in my dads 96 green accord when im gettin on the on-ramp i see a green Z-28 vert pull on right next to me, so i wait till i can get next to him and pass him and he looks over and i just give him a thumbs up, he knows i know. another thing ls1'ers, even though im still driving my 91 integra, sometimes, well ok, just in my case, if we act like we're trying to out run you, its not to make you mad, its to see you get rilled up and really whoop up on us to make us love your car even more. i think i said that right...anyways thought id get that out
    The sad part is some of them think they can win with bolt-ons...at least you know your cars and their limits and strengths. You seem like a fan of the ls1 which is cool...the lt1 is a great motor too, and cheaper to get into at your age.

lt4ever
    Quote Originally Posted by senior gomez
    if we act like we're trying to out run you, its not to make you mad, its to see you get rilled up and really whoop up on us to make us love your car even more.
    Well there's a nice Christmas present... thanks man! Will give me whole new perspective when I get a ricer trying to challange me.

Teal

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn
    The sad part is some of them think they can win with bolt-ons...at least you know your cars and their limits and strengths. You seem like a fan of the ls1 which is cool...the lt1 is a great motor too, and cheaper to get into at your age.
    yeah i love my integra, its a quick little car thats fun as hell. 1.8 liters of woo hoo! perfect for a starter car, its a 91 and had 78K mi! only 1600! ha old people dont know what they got.

yes, today the same thing happened i pulled up next to a trans am and i was in my dads honda again, going oh 80 at 3k or so, and i get next to him and he gets pissed or somethin and flys around me and then moves over (guess he thought i was gonna jump for it) so i get next to him again and i turn the light on and me and my 3 other friends all wave and give him a thumbs up. haha, i love it

my dad says if i finish highschool w/ a 3.0 i can get a ws6! i flipped. glad i got you guys to help edumacate me so i dont seem like just another retarted punk w/ a fast car!

hey man where in SC you from?

Teal

im from easley, near anderson and greenville

Thread Information