rice,its what's fo dinner LeadFarmer's Avatar

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Skittles taste good on fridays

Last friday I'm on my way back home from work after a long day at the hospital bored shitless looking for some fun. As i'm getting on the highway I think to myself "damn I really hope I run into a dumb ass with a fart cannon to start my weekend." Not a minute later I see a black on black srt-4 coming up on my rear REAL fast, well over the speed limit( not exactly what I had in mind but it'll do lol). As he begins to pull around next to me I drop it in third and wait. He pulls next to me and he BOV goes off, the thing sounded like a damn jet, real clean and not ricey. He was a scrawny kid my age wearing all black, piercings everywhere with long black hair in his face(looks like he just got done smoking a few joints). A take a quick glance at his car, black w/black rims, no decals real clean with chrome tips. He looks at me and gives me a nice big grin and drops it down a gear and I hear him nail it, he gets the jump but I catch him real quick, pass him and put about 1 1/2 lengths on him@ 120, then I turn it off. He pulls next to me still smiling and noding, this time he does the three horns and we're off again. This time I get the jump and put about 2 on him and then turn it off @120 again. He pulls next to me gives me a thumbs up, pulls away and takes the next exit, cool guy, and an awesome start to a weekend

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    Last friday I'm on my way back home from work after a long day at the hospital bored shitless looking for some fun. As i'm getting on the highway I think to myself "damn I really hope I run into a dumb ass with a fart cannon to start my weekend." Not a minute later I see a black on black srt-4 coming up on my rear REAL fast, well over the speed limit( not exactly what I had in mind but it'll do lol). As he begins to pull around next to me I drop it in third and wait. He pulls next to me and he BOV goes off, the thing sounded like a damn jet, real clean and not ricey. He was a scrawny kid my age wearing all black, piercings everywhere with long black hair in his face(looks like he just got done smoking a few joints). A take a quick glance at his car, black w/black rims, no decals real clean with chrome tips. He looks at me and gives me a nice big grin and drops it down a gear and I hear him nail it, he gets the jump but I catch him real quick, pass him and put about 1 1/2 lengths on him@ 120, then I turn it off. He pulls next to me still smiling and noding, this time he does the three horns and we're off again. This time I get the jump and put about 2 on him and then turn it off @120 again. He pulls next to me gives me a thumbs up, pulls away and takes the next exit, cool guy, and an awesome start to a weekend
    Nice! It's cool the neon driver was a good sport about it.

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    Nice! It's cool the neon driver was a good sport about it.
    indeed, it's not very often you run into an import guy who doesn't get uber butt hurt when they lose, I mean cmon' what do they expect lol. I've had my ass handed to me before by vettes and termies and I expected to lose and was completely fine with it, hell I just wanted to see how bad I'd get raped lol. So I don't understand why guys in stock econo boxes with fart cans get all butt hurt and make excuses when they lose to a car completely out of their league, ignorance maybe? idk

sunset orange
    2002 Camaro Z28

haha nice kill! Thats an awesome start to a weekend lol

red
    04 gto

Lol, a srt-4 is not a import and are actually pretty capable of some decent times with little money. Good kill regardless!

Silver/Black
    00' z28-R.I.P 00' WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by jtm2085 View Post
    Lol, a srt-4 is not a import and are actually pretty capable of some decent times with little money. Good kill regardless!
    a srt4 and cobalt ss are both imports in my book, you certainly wouldn't consider them muscle/pony cars would you? I also have full respect for them because I do realize what they're capable of, but stock vs stock they be inferior lol.

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by LeadFarmer View Post
    a srt4 and cobalt ss are both imports in my book, you certainly wouldn't consider them muscle/pony cars would you? I also have full respect for them because I do realize what they're capable of, but stock vs stock they be inferior lol.
    Good kill! However, to call a domestic compact an import purely because it is not a muscle car is silly. There were compact American cars with high-output four- and six-bangers running around long before the rice-burners got popular. Not to mention the hordes of other cars that are neither muscle nor import.

silver
    2002 ws6

they're not imports--- they're ricer inspired automobiles.

navy blue metallic
    2002 camaro ss

nice kill farmer
    2002 Camaro SS/M6. Volant CAI, 80mm TB w/spacer, cat delete w/ ory, borla XR-1 w/ cme, custom tune, 3.73's, 8,000k HID headlights and foglights, 19" staggered ruff 278 wheels.

red
    04 gto

They are definately inferior in stock trim.

Thread Information