Thread: Rugredy

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

Rugredy

Yesterday I took my bosses daughter to her friends house and when i got there i found a little integra with the license plate RUGREDY, kinda cool plate i thought. Turns out it belongs to the friends brother. He was in the front yard and we got to talking and he decided he wanted to see what he could do against V8MMUSLE.

We went twice once from a 20 roll and once from a dig.

Off the line he pulled like mad till about 60, he put a car between us but at 60 he died, i put 4 cars between us at 120.

the 20 roll he stayed next to me till 70 and then died i put a car between us and let off.

The car was done up real nice, no wing, nice paint, good looking rims, no fart can.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

what did he have done? For an integra to stay that close has to have alot of work. Ive taken those little shitty turbosetup intergras by way more than that. The ones that run 5psi on 10.5 to 1 comp ratio with an underpowered fuel system and a 50trim turbo lol. They are everywhere around here and all seem to run the same bad setup.

Pewter
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am

He said he had it set up for autocross which i guess acounts to him raping me till 70 and dying after that, his engine compartment looked very clean, i could tell it wasnt a stock valve cover and i think i saw a bunch of stuff that said AEM on it. i think he said it was a jdm motor swap, but i have a horrible memory,

01 modded gtp

Nice

Thread Information