Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

rt charger gets a taste of old z28

well this past saturday after 02sunsetorangeZ and i got thru yanking his t56 out we were cruising in my car. we get behind a white charger rt that is going down a side road to get up on the highway. i fingered i'd mess with him a lil and when he was accerlerating on the side road i stayed at his ass end. we saw him hit it cuz he blew some smoke out his exhaust and i just gave about 1/2 throttle and stayed on his ass (not close being a dick mind you, just showing he couldnt get away). well he goes to pull on highway and i asked lil brother to look for cops and he says its clear, the rt hammers it as soon as he gets on the highway and i roll the stop sign, get into the fast lane and go WFO. we casually stroll by him as he is trying his best. we were staring at him and he was staring back haha. i know i was short shifting because i wasnt even checking my gauges. well i had to take the exit .5 miles from the point of entry we got on and i had about 3 cars past him and just casually got over and took exit. ha he did too. bro rolled window down and gave thumbs up and the rt rolled his window down and said damn! that thing has some power!!! i was like thanks, its about to turn 130k miles! he was like wow! well looks good!!! we gave kudos to him and went on and bought our beer and just had a dang good day after that. haha at least my old ls1 still has bawls
    Last edited by blue02Z; 05-24-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Black
    2002 SS Camaro

Hell yeah, those cars were never really fast because of the weight, but those SRT-8's look and run so good you know

Black
    2002 M6 WS6

Nice kill man, I've wanted to get a taste of them but it seems the ones I see aren't really the racing type. I'm not worried anyway considering they weigh north of 4,000lbs. It'd just be fun i suppose. The SRT8 would be more fun
    2002 Black/Ebony M6 WS6: Lid, Filter, Smooth Bellow, P&P TB (!Bump Stop), Magnaflow Cat-Back (dumped after the axle), 4.10s, Hypertech ME Tune, eibach springs 4/4, LCA relocating brackets, PHB, free mods, 17" TTMs.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Nice kill OP. I raced a rt and a srt8 once, both lost. They are nice cars but would be a lot faster if they weren't so heavy. That is one reason I would never get a charger that and it's a dodge

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Haha! Thanks for the compliments guys! I have never had the chance to run an srt charger yet. I did play with an srt challenger and were neck and neck. I maybe pulled a lil on him but not much

Thread Information