Thread: Road Trip

Red
    96' Camaro SS M6

Road Trip

I was on my way up north, me and one of my friends to go visit another friend. We were probably about half way there when we hit the grapevine. We were there just cruisin along listining to music when out of nowhere a fellow f-body is right next to me. I lower the music and i look at them to see if they were reving engine (music was really loud). I guess they were trying to play it cool because they never turned around once to look at me. After about a 10 second side to side ride she shot out and left me behind. I look at my friend and i said to him "theres no way im backing down." So i hit it and there we are again side my side. This time was different though. They actually turned to look at me and at that moment i waved to the passenger and driver and i took of leaving them behind. I thought that we were done for day since it would be a little humiliating, but I look in my mirror and there they are again. They didnt learn their lesson, and they were catching up prety fast. So I go again and step on the gas,theres no way they were gonna pass me up. I really wanted them to learn this time, so i downshift to try to get next to them. Once I do, i wave again and pass them up but this time i pull in front of them and kept on flashing my brake lights just to see if they would get annoyed. Apparently they did because this little competition we had was going on for about 30 miles. They finally got off the freeway when i passed them up one last time. All my and my friend wanted to to was have a little fun and play, but we scared our new friend off. lol.

1981 g-Body

Cool story.
    What kinda car was the "fellow f-body"?

Red
    96' Camaro SS M6

It was a 99 Camaro RS, no match against mine. 96 Camaro SS.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm sure they know they have a v6...no need to rub it in. Racing on the grapevine isn't too smart either....if it's the same grapevine i'm thinking of.

camaro_ss_97_
    kinda the same story here comming back from sc through atlanta, well i was cruising about 90 and then i see this ricer driving a 90's acura integra loud and lowered, well then he flys by me and looks like haha. well i catch up and then pass him he did try to leave me but he was no match for me. then he just follows behind me we are doing bout 100 now. then this old guy in a new mercedes slk?? kompressor and wanted to play too. well he also was no match for me. but it was fun while it lasted top speed of this whole thing was bout 130. i finally had to get off the highway and fill up with some fuel. all that fun costed me a burnt #7 plug wire. oh well lol.

Thread Information