Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    2002 Trans am WS6 pkg

Ricers won't leave me the hell alone.

Friday nights after work (round 11pm) I get a nice cruise in the ta and I drive past the local sonic to see if any cars are still there, anyways the past 4 drives like this I've encountered 3 late 90's model civics; 1 had a "dope" custom 2 tone spray paint job with a full body kit that "fits" perfect had a double scooped hood, racing seats, a the GINORMUS tach that's so popular today.
    The other; Not even rice looking. Looked completely stock but sounded like the ever-so-famous ricer fart.
    A red one tonight; Turbo must have been "massive" cuz he needed an "awesome" blow off valve. and of course....The 6" exhaust pipe sticking out of the dremeled rear bumper. This one was fun cuz his gf was smiling and laughing in his face after he "smoked" me.
    and finally, a PT cruiser also turbo but sounded horribly. This guy had the balls to not only challenge me but ride my ass until I would show him any attention.

All together these cars couldn't beat me through any one of my gears but I find it interesting that they would even have a single tiny thought that they could perhaps have a chance against a WS6.

black
    02 ss camaro

There was a pos riced out civic with messing with me while I was driving the Camaro home from work a couple days ago. Finally,I said the hell with it...pulled over to the right lane,looked over,went on three honks of the horn and murdered the Honduh.

Pull up to the next light and the honduh douchebag says "I only have half a motor to your v8 Camaro"

That is why I fuggin hate most import drivin' fockers. Always trying to race on the street,and then when they get their ass handed to them,they make up some B.S. excuse.
    Last edited by importhater81; 07-24-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Just tell them that their big scary tach intimidates you.

2002 trans am ws6

good kill man
    Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    There was a pos riced out civic with messing with me while I was driving the Camaro home from work a couple days ago. Finally,I said the hell with it...pulled over to the right lane,looked over,went on three honks of the horn and murdered the Honduh.

Pull up to the next light and the honduh douchebag says "I only have half a motor to you're v8 Camaro"

That is why I fuggin hate most import drivin' fockers. Always trying to race on the street,and then when they get their ass handed to them,they make up some B.S. excuse.
    i can't say enuff of how i hate that if i win i win if lose i lose period. lol i guess the vtec was't working on both cars.

White
    09 Pontiac G8 GT

They always seem 2 have more excuses than horse power. They piss me off 2. I guess if all you had 2 eat was saltine crackers, you would think that saltine was tha shizz. they know no better. I just give em the "I am soo sorry 4 ya loss" look. LOL
    09 G8 GT, Custom Grind Texas speed (Comp Manu) cam 112deg., Ported Throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Lt & cats,magnaflow, Circle D stage 2 trans & stall,D.O.D. removed .660 Double valve springs some LS7 parts sprinkled in 4 good measure, etc.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

there is a guy i work with that has a 1.8t jetta,he works on the opposite shift from me but he always leaves messages with people on my shift about how he is going to beat my ws6,but he is different than your average import guy i 1 way,he acutally has quite a bit of money invested in his car,complete motor rebuild,huge turbo,header,complete exhaust,and more crap i probably have not been told.i'm guessing after i beat his azz at the track he will have excuses.
    2007 Corvette...stock...

Black
    2002 Trans-Am WS-6

To these guys your car is like a trophey. Even if they loose they will tell all their friends how close it was and the reason they lost was because they "missed a shift" or "I wasn't running at full boost " or some other lame excuse. And then there's the all popular "I have a friend with a faster car that will race you" line. I've heard them all. It's hard to go for a cruise because they swarm around you like bee's guarding honey. I have a guy with a Mazda speed 6 that is going to "take me down" next.

Black
    1999 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Black WS-6 View Post
    To these guys your car is like a trophey. Even if they loose they will tell all their friends how close it was and the reason they lost was because they "missed a shift" or "I wasn't running at full boost " or some other lame excuse. And then there's the all popular "I have a friend with a faster car that will race you" line. I've heard them all. It's hard to go for a cruise because they swarm around you like bee's guarding honey. I have a guy with a Mazda speed 6 that is going to "take me down" next.
    I hate rice and I hate fart cans. I purposefully look for anything that resembles rice or wears a fart can so I can intimidate them. I've built the cars I drive so that I can be confident I could run with anything on the street , even a GTR. Try and get them to the track and its one excuse after another because of too many witnesses.
    Trouble is, you never know what lurks under the hoods of some of those cars and that's the scary part.
    1999 WS6 - Black - 414rwhp 401rwtq w/o NOS
    632rwhp 577rwtq with HSW 250shot NOS

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

Still say for every 1 fast import there is 1000 wanna be's.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I call those big (5" or larger) tachometers a "Helen Keller" tach cuz they're so big even Helen Keller can see 'em!
    67 Camaro: K-K + 797-z (look it up), 454/Th400/4.10 12-bolt = 6mpg, PS/PDB/PW tilt, tach, gauges...

2005 Corvette LS2/M6 Magnetic Red Metallic (What else would it be?) w/ Cashmere interior

2002 Z28: NBM/Tan, MTI smooth lid, smooth bellows, !AIR, !cats, 1-3/4" QTP SS LT's, 2-1/2" TD's with X-pipe, MagnaFlows dumped at axle, custom welded SFC's, MidWest Chassis body mount adjustable T/A, 3400 stall, 3.23 gears (was 2.73). Tuned: 343rwhp/357rwt (before TD's). Best: 12.559 @ 108+, 1.73 60' @ 3500' DA w/MT ET Street DR's.

Carbon footprint? CLOWN SHOE!

sebring silver
    2000 z28

Not exactly an import, but it is turbo fwd

He wanted a 70 roll vs my auto camaro, so I gave him his race

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ow_qu9nhI&videos=xGJnceWi0JY[/ame]

black
    02 ss camaro

Quote Originally Posted by silverz28camaro View Post
    Not exactly an import, but it is turbo fwd

He wanted a 70 roll vs my auto camaro, so I gave him his race

Wow! Talk about handing him his ass! Nice Kill! What's done to your car?

sebring silver
    2000 z28

Quote Originally Posted by importhater81 View Post
    Wow! Talk about handing him his ass! Nice Kill! What's done to your car?
    3.73's 3600 stall, ported 243's tv2 cam. 4.00 bore 3.62 stroke, gm pistons,

here is my n/a run vs my buddies 383 150 shot small block

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX6Gj2lR7mo[/ame]

I dont bother racing ricers. I just laugh at them.

Black with Silver Stripes
    1973 Nova SS

they wont leave me alone either...not even in my 73 nova with 600hp

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2001 camaro z28

DAMN DATZ A NICE KILL BRO
    01 Camaro z28, 3200 TCI stall, slp lid, smooth bellow, Delphi MAF, tuned, 3.73 gears, flowmaster

01 Camaro z28 RS Bodykit, Flowmaster, Bone Stock

2011 Silverado CC 4x4 6.2

Nice

Black
    2000 WS6 6spd Hooker LT

Quote Originally Posted by Black WS-6 View Post
    Well said. I never thought about it like that, them thinking about our cars like a trophy win, but I guess it would be, kinda like if we raced a Porsche or some other expensive car, and kept up or won. Even tho I would expect to lose to a $75k and up car.

NBM
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by silverz28camaro View Post
    3.73's 3600 stall, ported 243's tv2 cam. 4.00 bore 3.62 stroke, gm pistons,

here is my n/a run vs my buddies 383 150 shot small block

i love them sleepers!!

black
    04 evo8

Quote Originally Posted by kevnstac View Post
    I hate rice and I hate fart cans. I purposefully look for anything that resembles rice or wears a fart can so I can intimidate them. I've built the cars I drive so that I can be confident I could run with anything on the street , even a GTR. Try and get them to the track and its one excuse after another because of too many witnesses.
    Trouble is, you never know what lurks under the hoods of some of those cars and that's the scary part.
    I got a fart can you can race. You from jersey.

Thread Information