Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Ricers in #s... the story of blatent stupidity

Ok... so i got the t/a freshly detailed friday, going to a show later, got the g/f with me... pull up to the shell station and im putting gas in it (fuck this 4 dollar a gallon premium shit lol). So a kid in this shitty ass 4 door accord with a gay looking white block stripe down the side comes pulling up. Kid gets out and walks directly over to me, im like... yea this ought to be good. He goes... Sweet Camaro man (stupid remark #1).

Ok obviously it pissed me off so i go... its a Trans Am... he goes yea there the nicest Camaros out there (stupid remark #2). Ok at this point I relized he was to stupid to breath so I wasnt gonna argue... I just said thanks. So he looks at the decal on my hatch and goes... Haulin' Ass Customs... is that your car club? I go yea... were a late model domestic club. (just getting it started, not very big yet, maybe 14 cars strong but hey, its been fun so far. Were doing alot of stuff in the community like car shows and charity things, giving back a lil).

So he goes on to explain to me hes part of a club too. There names Kaotic Kreations. This verified his idiocy, he was being taught by more morons. These idiots had already tryed to recruit me via there myspace page (over 30 hondas, acuras, mitsus, and lowrider trucks, non of which are one solid color, all crappy, all rice, all slow, all stoners) So the kid goes on to ask me if Haulin' Ass Customs would like to merge with Kaotic Kreations... to which i replied "na man, i think were gonna stick to our real cars, you kids can keep playing with your cracker jack toys by yourselfs."

Well he lost it at this point. He goes "thats fucked up man, well if your not with us your against us, Haulin' Ass Rustoms (thats right rustoms) just made themselves a rival". I bust into laughter at this point and he goes "Dude ill race your piece of shit right now and blow your doors off". At this point i should have just droped it but thats just not in my nature . I reply "what ya got done to it man" without missing a beat he goes "RBDB16 (nismos messing with hondas now) JDM motor swap and a 90mm twin turbo setup, plus stage 3 nitrous" I saw pictures of his under hood on the myspace... its a stock b16 honda motor with an intake and a can. no turbo, much less twin 90s (im pretty sure those would be pertuding threw the hood). So before I can even chime in my g/f steps out of the car and goes... If your gonna try to bullshit someone learn something first ... Best g/f ever. So the kid stammers a lil bit and walks back to his car. Fires it up, dumps the clutch, hops his tires all over the place and goes out to the adjacent parking lot and trys to do a doughnut and fails.

Im like ok thats over, pay for my gas, get back on 340 headed towards Fredrick to cruise a lil and here comes this lil prick flying up on my ass... We get clear of traffic and he goes in for the flyby. In the meantime id opened up the cutout. I let him get right to my door and smash it. At 60mph my car decides to dance on the fucking interstate so he pulls about nose to nose with me as Im trying to get it to hook up... next thing i know she grabs and youd have thought hed slamed on his breaks i pulled on him so hard. I took it up to 90 and had buslengths on him. I drop out and he dose a flyby and i go on about my buisness.

Go to the carshow that night and 4 diffrent fuckers from this club left join our club cards on my windshield. I dont understand how these morons are still multiplying. Sorry for the long post guys but i figured someone might enjoy this one lol.

NBM
    99 TA

lol that was a good laugh...

pics of gf or ban!

jk but i hate arrogant fucks - im sure if you hadn't have insulted him first he would have insulted you at some point anyway.

let the F-Bodies roll jimmybling31's Avatar

white
    94 camaro z28

that's kinda funny, but there are tons of people like that around here. lol. they just keep multiplying for some reason. some of them look cool, but the ones that are all bondo and multiple colors are kinda gay.

silver
    2002 ws6

ricers suck

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

lol yea i have no remorse for ricers... i use to but it just comes back and bites you in the ass anyways so to hell with it lol. Its even worse when these jackasses are still in high school.
    Last edited by MaxPlusTen; 04-24-2008 at 05:23 AM.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

I hate hate hate ricers every one of them is pretty much the same as the guy you encountered wish we could just them all urgh sorry to seem like a phyco but i have had run ins with douche bags just like that on many occations...

Red
    2001 Trash Can

So angry lol! And you're right, if you hadn't insulted him 1st it would've happened to you anyway I'm surprised he didn't pull the "special tune" story on you cause I always seem to get that one. Good kill just because the guy was a douche.

Awaiting Activation

black
    98 Z-28

i laughed the whole time. lol

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

max's stories keep me coming back to the kills section. I'm sure they are a bit hyperbolized but seriously i love your shit man-keep it up!

hey, where's the ls1 in all the mix eh?

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    max's stories keep me coming back to the kills section. I'm sure they are a bit hyperbolized but seriously i love your shit man-keep it up!

hey, where's the ls1 in all the mix eh?
    Still looking for the right one to come my way. Its getting to the point now where I may settle for an SS if the right one pops up... still want that SOM WS6 though. I never should have sold my black one... kick myself everyday lol.

Yea I honestly dont know how it fails that i keep getting into these stupid situations with ricers i do. Its like theyre drawn to me or something lol.

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

It must be the color of your badass CAMARO lol, i hate that shit too, when i had my T/A people would say nice camaro all the time.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    It must be the color of your badass CAMARO lol, i hate that shit too, when i had my T/A people would say nice camaro all the time.
    trans ams are the nicest camaros you know....

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

Yeah, unlike other cars with better version from the factory like z06s or Mustang cobras that just come with better looking body kits, the Trans Am camaro has a whole new body Lol

They should have made the 98+ in that color

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by LGT Guru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big hammer View Post
    trans ams are the nicest camaros you know....
    you mean camero

SSweet Home Chicago!!! BlankinSShip's Avatar

Light Pewter Metallic
    2001 Camaro SS

You should have been like "Yeah, thats a nice Civic you got there" and he would have been "ITS AN ACCORD" and you could calmly be "yeah, Civic, nice..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...

Love your stories man... Keep em going... And the longer the better (thats what she said) because they make for a good read...
    -Nick
    '01 Camaro SS M6 "The Beast"

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

that story was awesome

Impounded

Atlantic Blue
    2005 Legacy GT Stage 2

90mm turbos lol, you should have asked him where he was hiding his intercooler and why he had street tires on a 600hp+ fwd car lol

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Welcome to the world of your typical import owner. Amazes me every time.

Black
    98 Z/28

Awsome story, I've had to deal with the same shit, its soo funny how they all act the same. I bump into people all the time who call my Z28 a trans am, so I tell them to read those z/28 badges and the big CAMARO inserts in the back lol(One kid called my z a vette once but I didnt tell him lol it felt soo good) I hate it when I spin too because they think they are fast to be next to you while your making smoke...

Thread Information